Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:47:23 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host extmail.bpbb.bigpond.com [203.42.40.138]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-5.1.1 [email-masked] recipient rejected. Recipient does not
    550 5.1.1 exist. IB603A
  [email-masked]
    host extmail.bpbb.bigpond.com [203.42.40.138]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    558-5.7.1 Message content rejected due to suspected spam. IB703
    558 5.7.1 i{3d79c31c-1200-4a7e-b6ba-39b9650192d3}
  [email-masked]
    host mx.spamexperts.com [130.117.54.106]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 Unrouteable address
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.56.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302). [CO1NAM11FT095.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com
2024-03-14T21:17:20.982Z 08DC43BF6832FCE0]
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.56.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302). [CO1NAM11FT095.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com
2024-03-14T21:17:20.935Z 08DC43BF6832FCE0]
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.56.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).

Subject: Read this letter because it is very important to me.
From: "Ailani" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ailani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:47:43 +0330

After a short break in a relationship, I realized that I was missing 
excitement and tenderness.

I'm looking for someone to share my joy and adventures with.

If you're ready for some real emotions, message me on my profile: 
Ailani_cute 
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Finvitingchicksy2.com%2F%3Futm_source%3DxbLFYxVGI3yBud%26utm_campaign%3DK5&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw37PJ1BwulEvt9s73gso4K3>

Let's make our life bright together!

Yours, Ailani.

  _____

© 2023 sej-global.com. All rights reserved.
If this email has been classified as spam and you are experiencing 
difficulties viewing images or accessing links, kindly consider relocating 
it to your inbox.
This email is sent to [email-masked] as they have subscribed to our 
newsletter. If you have received this in error or no longer wish to receive 
our emails, please unsubscribe.