Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 00:42:48 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mx02.mail.icloud.com [17.56.9.31]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    554 5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137

Subject: Security Breach: Suspicious Wallet Actions
From: "Trustwallet" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 00:42:33 +0330

  Dear customer,

Our system has shown that your Trust wallet has not yet been verified. This 
verification can be done easily via the page below.

Due to the new update of NFT's, all unverified accounts will be suspended on 
Monday, 25 march, 2024. We're sorry for any inconvenience we cause with 
this, but keep in mind that our intention is to keep our customers safe and 
happy.

Verify your wallet <https://trustwallet.720160.com>

<