Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:44:52 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host smtp-avas-th.seeweb.it [217.194.8.27]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    undeliverable address: host m-04b.th.seeweb.it[2001:4b78:1001::40b]
said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    User unknown in virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)
  [email-masked]
    host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [64.233.166.26]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to
    550 5.1.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
a11-20020a05600c2d4b00b00412b4e8fc05si1357545wmg.57 - gsmtp
  [email-masked]
    host mx2.telenet-ops.be [195.130.132.9]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    552 5.2.0 ylEo2B0032KidLX01lEoN1 Your message is considered spam
  [email-masked]
    host mx01.gmx.net [212.227.17.4]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable