Subject: Request for Best Rates – Urgent Quotation Needed
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 08:59:44 +0330

Dear Sir/Madam,

To Whom It May Concern,

I hope this message finds you well.

We kindly request your best rates based on the attached details for your 
review and confirmation.

Please arrange to submit your quotation offering the most competitive rates 
by the end of today or, at the latest, by tomorrow, but no later than the 
25th of this month.

If you require any additional information or have any questions, please don’t 
hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your time and attention. We look forward to your prompt 
response.

Best Regards

Amir Behbahani Nezhad

Commercial Manager

             <https://ir-w2k19mx03.ihglobaldns.com/attachment/inline?data=R2SXtCF6sxC76WlRV7hKqGYniiDowqD6f%2fa%2fgc7P8%2fVDCwkFHkN7i%2b0ve2MsDbd0D2qGlpv4x8vLgSGQ%2f3NXHB7PHfJQ8PboF7RYqwpkPYkvco56AAhAdD7r2tCV635rzIExeRfIyIY%3d&cid=[email-masked]>

            KANGAN

PETRO REFINING COMPANY

Address:

No.1, Shahin Alley,Shahid Abbaspour St,Valiasr Ave,Tehran,Iran

Tel: +98(21) 86080965  96623566

Fax:+98(21)86084384

Email: [email-masked]