Subject: Request for Draft of Contract
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 14:32:26 +0330

Dear Sir,

Referring to our meeting last week, we have the following requests:

1.	Commodity: Standard Heavy (API: 29.6; Sulphur content: 2.2)

Quantity: 2,000,000 Barrels followed by 6 million barrels per month for 12
months

Price: Minus 22.00 USD ICE Brent 

Quality: As per attachment

Delivery: DES any Oman's port

Payment: MT103, 10% prepayment upon signing SPA and receiving PI; balance
90% before discharge along with Q&Q report 

2.	Commodity: Blended Light (API: 33.7; Sulphur content: 1.73)

Origin: Oman or Malaysia

Quantity: 1.000.000 Barrels spot

Price: Minus 16.80 USD ICE Brent 

Quality: As per attachment

Delivery: CIF, Qingdao port, China

Payment: MT103, 10% prepayment upon signing SPA and receiving PI; balance
90% upon Q&Q report before B/L Transfer

Please send us the draft of SPA at your earliest convenience.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Shahyad Yousefpour

Sales Manager