Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: ***SPAM*** DANIEL / ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE / CP 14.12.2023 / 2ND PART OF DISCHARGE PORT DEMURRAGE
From: "operation" <[email-masked]>
To: "'janati'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shomali'" <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 11:15:28 +0330

Dear Mr. JANATI 

Wish you do well 

Kindly send us the invoices and kindly issue final diamond invoice for
payment 

Very best regards 

Operation team 

 

From: janati [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2024 9:04 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; 'Shomali' <[email-masked]>;
'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: ***SPAM*** DANIEL / ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE / CP 14.12.2023 / 2ND
PART OF DISCHARGE PORT DEMURRAGE

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Ref. above mentioned charter party, kindly be advised that our demurrage
claim worked out in the amount of USD 360,000.00 (AED 1,322,100.00) for 6
Days time on demurrage. (From 22.01.2024/08:00 Up To 28.01.2024/08:00)

Hard copy of demurrage invoice will send accordingly.

Best regard

B. Jannati

Phone: +982123803211

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

             <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]