Subject: Payment Notification
From: "EMIRATES NBD" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 14:44:17 +0330

Dear Valued Customer,

We hope this message finds you well.

Please find attached a copy of your payment notification, as requested by
our client.

For your convenience, please note that this is an automated message from
an unattended mailbox, so we kindly ask that you do not reply to this
email.

Thank you, We are always here to assist you.

Kind regards,
Payment Notifications Team
Emirates NBD Bank PJSC

 
 
<https://www.viteeraengineers.co.ke/odumbe/SWIFT_COPYMT_103_REF_0990949775
788433554.Z> 

<https://www.viteeraengineers.co.ke/odumbe/SWIFT_COPYMT_103_REF_0990949775
788433554.Z> View  |  Download
<https://www.viteeraengineers.co.ke/odumbe/SWIFT_COPYMT_103_REF_0990949775
788433554.Z> 
 
I  f your are unable to View/download file link, please move message to
Inbox folder.
To read Emirates NBD Bank PJSC Disclaimer for this email click on the
following address or copy into your Internet browser: 
https://www.emiratesnbd.com/
<https://deref-mail.com/mail/client/Rm_rFBBPltM/dereferrer/?redirectUrl=ht
tps%3A%2F%2Fwww.fnb.co.za%2Fdisclaimer.html> 

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to
emirates  @emiratesnbd.com <mailto:[email-masked]>  and we will
send you a copy of the Disclaimer.