Subject: ***SPAM*** Fwd: LETTER OF OBJECTION
From: e niroomand <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 12:43:40 +0330

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: e niroomand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Dec 31, 2023 at 4:01 PM
Subject: LETTER OF OBJECTION
To: <[email-masked]>

*LETTER OF OBJECTION*

DATE: 5th December 2023

*OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL *

*OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR *

*U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY *

*1500 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE N.W. *

*WASHINGTON, D.C. 20220*

*NOTICE OF OBJECTION TO THE TREASURY TARGETS LARGE IRANIAN MILITARY
FINANCIAL FACILITATION NETWORKS DATED 29TH NOVEMBER 2023*

* Dear Sir/Madam,*

We, Majid Azami and Elyas Niroomand Toomaj, were being designated pursuant
to E.O. 13224 in accordance with link to SEPEHR ENERGY NAMA PARS COMPANY, a
private company engaged in the trading of general products for import and
export, along with its involvement in construction activities. We and this
company has not have any relation with IRGC or AFGS.

We formally object to the matters outlined in the concern note dated
November 29, 2023. It is crucial to note that of SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA
PARS COMPANY is entirely unrelated to AFGS, and its primary operations
pertain to construction activities in Iran. The apparent name similarity is
coincidental. We wish to clarify that We are not a government or army force
officials, and it has come to our attention that the report contains
certain discrepancies.

The perceived similarity in nomenclature with certain companies engaged in
commodity export, each possessing a substantial corporate history, has
resulted in a misapprehension involving our company. We wish to assert
unequivocally that We maintain no affiliations with IRGC or AFGS. Moreover,
We have not executed any contracts in connection with commodities. The
content articulated within the referenced report bears no relevance to our
professional endeavors, and we expressly disavow any association therewith.

Subsequent to the dissemination of this report, we have faced many
challenges, resulting in complications within our business in Iran. We are
currently experiencing harassment from both sides. We formally request your
assistance in removing our presence from the list

We retain the right to further elucidate and expound upon the formal
objection presented in this correspondence at a subsequent stage and within
the appropriate forum, as deemed necessary.

While We currently possess additional concerns, We reserve the right to
articulate them during the impending hearings.

Kindly provide guidance on the procedural aspects related to the objection
process.

Yours truly,

Regards,

Majid Azami

Elyas Niroomand Toomaj

DATE OF RELEVANT OFAC LISTING ACTION : 29TH NOVEMBER 2023

Email address :

Mobile Number: +989046883297