Subject: Request for vessel charter
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 23:47:33 -0700

Dear Sir, 

With due respect, I would like to inform you that we express our intent to
charter a vessel, based upon the specifications and terms ( as per below):

Vessel Type:  VLCC

Cargo/ Products: Crude Oil

Voyage Charter 

Two below routes :

Load form PG or Jetty 

discharge to China- Qingdao

Laycan of the first voyage : prompt 

Please advise your laycan 

 

 

We look forward to receiving your full corporate offer with potential
candidate's Q88 and fixture 

In order to discuss further details  please do not hesitate to contact
us..

Regards,

Commercial Department

Sepehr Energy