Subject: papa new BL for master to sign
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 10:55:44 +0330

Dear Captain 

Good day 

please find the attached B/L for papa master to sign 

the new bill of lading: B/L no: ppa0210018 issued at TOMPOK UTARA,
Malaysia dated 2nd October 2023 (replacing B/L no: 104902/2023-002/2023)

we, TETIS GLOBAL FZE are the charterers of the mt Papa on the terms of the
C/P date 06th April 2023 pursuant to which the vessel loaded the above
cargo in respect of which B/L no.104902/2023-002/2023 have been issued as
per attached b/l, we request you to sign the new B/L no: ppa0210018 issued
at TOMPOK UTARA

obviously, we assume the B/L no.104902/2023-002/2023 is null and void
after signing the new B/L and we indemnify the ship owner and his servants
against any claim regarding the B/L NO.104902/2023-002/2023 and the only
valid B/L will be the B/L no: ppa0210018.

Very best regards 

Operation team