Subject: LADY SOFIA // NEED ARRIVAL INFORMATION OF DISCHARGE PORT.
From: "Lady Sofia" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sayyed Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ops Rayyanshipping" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Commercial'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 10:23:40 +0400

Good Day,

Please be informed that vessel is arriving to dalian by tommorrow
afternoon(06.09.2023/1600 hrs).kindly advise about berthing prospect and
agent information.

Brgds,

Master,

Lady Sofia,

Whats app: +971588974315

-------------

From: Lady Sofia <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 4 September 2023 23:42
To: 'Sayyed Hosseini' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ops Rayyanshipping ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Commercial'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: LADY SOFIA // DEPARTURE QINGDAO

 

Good Day,

0312 lt :commence heaving anchor.

0330 lt :anchor aweigh.

0348 lt :full away of passage.

ETA to Dalian will be 06.09.2023/1200 hr lt.

 

Brgds,

Master,

Lady Sofia,

Whats app: +971588974315

-------------

From: Lady Sofia <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, 31 August 2023 07:46
To: 'Sayyed Hosseini' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Ops Rayyanshipping ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Commercial'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: LADY SOFIA // official entries in Oil Record Book ,

 

Good Day,

Please adivse about official loading port either KAZ(Iraq), or TJ.Bruas
Malaysia so that we can make entries in ORB accordingly.

Brgds,

Master,

Lady Sofia,

Whats app: +971588974315

-------------