Subject: Fwd: RE: request for laycan and draft of spa from gharargah abolfathi faraja
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2024 20:38:23 +0330

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: request for laycan and draft of spa from gharargah 
abolfathi faraja
Date: 2024-12-15 15:46
 From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Mr. Yousefi,

As per our discussion today we hereby finalize the price for MOPS+10.2
for gasoline, for the delivery of December 2024.

Please send us your laycan and contract to move forward.

Regards,

Commercial department

 From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2024 6:34 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: request for laycan and draft of spa from gharargah abolfathi
faraja

Dear Mr. Yousefi,

Good evening

Really appreciated for your time regarding the gasoline supply subject
please find the previous email screen shot.

As we have finalized the draft together please let us know your laycan
in order for load arrangement.

As per our discussion

We can supply gasoline for 900,000 bbls during second half December 2024
to first and second half of January 2025.

Price period is around BL date, and quantity and quality is as per DAP
procedure.

Our nominate company is worth seen energy for gasoline supply attached
please find the license of this company.

We have also attached the specification of the gasoline which we have
secured for your good company.

Regards,

Commercial department