Subject: Fwd: MT SEVDA EXTENSION OF CONTRACT
From: Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked]>
To: farshad ghazi <[email-masked]>, Commercial <[email-masked]>, Info <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 06:17:01 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: harampanahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Aug 27, 2023 at 6:07 AM
Subject: MT SEVDA EXTENSION OF CONTRACT
To: <[email-masked]>, commercial <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, Farahbod <[email-masked]>, anbavypour <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, tahouri <[email-masked]>,
Hamed Karami <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Dear sir ;

The MT SEVDA , as per charter party dated on 26.02.2023 on hired to your
good company on 27.02.2023 /  at 15:00 LT  for the period of ( 6M + 6M
MUTUAL) which the first 6M will be terminated on 27.08.2023 at 15:00 , the
vessel has already discharged her cargo at EOPL and awaiting for
formalities to redelivered to the owner and after that will proceed to DRY
DOCK.

And after completion of dry dock, she will be on hired to charterer upon
arrival at EOPL.

Refer to below highlighted lines from C/P ;

*Quote
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*

*MT SEVDA // SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS //CP DATE: 26.FEB.2023// FIXTURE
RECAP*

==========================================================================================

Dear all,

Kindly find enclosed M/T SEVDA , with C/P dated 26.FEB.2023, FIXTURE RECAP
FYKA.

Signed and stamped recap will be sent accordingly.

PLEASE BE ADVISED OF ABOVE FIXTURE DETAILS AS FLWS:

*1)* *TYPE OF CHARTER:* TIME CHARTER

*2)* *PERIOD:* 6 MONTH + 6 MONTH 110 ( on MUTUAL AGREEMENT). Charterer to
give one month notice to owner for exercising 2nd

period, prior to completion of first charter period. Owner has to reply
within 7 days after receiving such notice.

*3) DELIVERY:* KHARG ISL.

*4) REDELIVERY*: KHARK ISL.

Redelivery notices 30/15 days approximate and 7/5/3/2/1 days definite
notice to be given by charterer.

*Unquote
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*

The vessel has to redelivered to the owner in *KHARG ISL* , with mentioned
notice days , so if you are intended for exercising 2nd 6M period please
send us your confirmation .

Awaiting your confirmation //////

Best/regards

H.Harampanahi

NITC Chartering Dep.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212

-- 

---------

Elyas Niroomand Toomaj,

B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering,  Sharif University of Technology

M.Sc. in Drilling & Production Engineering, Sahand University of Technology

Cell: +98  (915) 8518624
Email: [email-masked]