To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

To: CHINA MARINE SHIPPING AGENCY SHANDONG CO.,LTD.RIZHAO BRANCH
 
Dear Mr. Zhu ,

 
 
We, Puyuan trade company limited ( license No. 74209626-000-07-22-A  )
hereby confirm that we are title holder and cargo owner of Mt. Afrodita I
vessel with IMO NO.  9410234 with BL NO. AFDT02305004 dated 27th  June
2023 with amount of 1,986,695 barrels of Malaysian light blend crude oil.
 
Previously we made a contract with China Railway Construction industrial
(HK) company (license No. 71558911-000-01-23-7 ) in China and make custom
declaration under the name of this company, but due to not receiving any
payment as per contract we have terminated the contract and inform them to
cancel declaration.
 
After terminating previous contract we have made a new contract with  Xin
Rui Ji Trad Co. Limited license NO. 75098080-000-03-23-9) and request the
older buyer to cancel the declaration to declare new company name, older
buyer is refusing to cancel the previous declaration and new buyer can not
make the custom works properly.
 
We hereby request you to replace the previous buyer with new buyer which
is Xin Rui Ji Trad Co. Limited  license NO. 75098080-000-03-23-9) to
proceed for discharge of the cargo.
 
Looking forward to hearing from you.
 
Regards,
Puyuan trade Company Limited