Subject: Termination Letter- Puyuan Trae Co. Limited
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 01:49:23 -0700

Dear Sir,

Good day,

1.	We Puyuan trade company limited has signed contract No. PYTC-CSIM
230705  dated 5th July 2023 with CISM Limited (attached please find) for
the Malaysian Light Blend Crude Oil Cargo on board of the vessel Mt. Penta
I with IMO Number of 924114 with BL Number of PNTI02305001

2.	Due to not fulfillment of the contractual obligations and not
receiving any payment from CISM LIMTED, Puyuan trade company limited has
send termination letter (as attached)  to CISM limited company.

3.	It is also noted that we did not notice our agent to register Mt.
Penta I with IMO Number of 924114 with BL Number of PNTI02305001 vessel
under the name of CISM LIMTED And it is their mistake and not accepted by
our company.  

It would be appreciated if you would register this cargo under the name of
Xin Rui Trad Company Limited, this company is requested to rent the
storage tanks as well. 

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon. 

Regards,

Puyuan Trade Company Limited