Subject: spar payments and owner late confirmation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 09:30:46 +0330

Dear Captain 

Good day 

Referring to the CP date of AUG 10th for MT SPAR with IMO number 9185530 

Between TETEIS GLOBAL and DUROG SHIPPING LIMITED as a commercial operator 

Kindly be informed that all outstanding payments we settled into the
nominated account number on November 9th 

But the owner did not confirm it till November 13th despite bank
confirmation 

Such late action from the owner not issuing the green light for discharge
to the local agent caused the ship to lose its berth lineup 

And accordingly cargo buyer is claiming us for not fulfilling contractual
obligations 

We are facing all this only and only due to ship owner and commercial
operator negligence and ignorance of such important and crucial

Action 

We surely claim the ship owner and commercial operator for all these
losses and damages in court and preserve to defend our rights.

We are paying new demurrage bills but we cannot tolerate such a game of
demurrage payment and no green light to discharge

We instruct ship owner as charterer to take proper action and finish such
an unprofessional game 

Very best regards 

Operation team