Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:46:02 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host amp-com-au.mail.protection.outlook.com [52.101.149.2]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
[SY2PEPF00004FF4.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com 2024-03-14T21:15:58.710Z
08DC3F9F162A2FF0]
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.14.33]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).

Subject: Don't wait - start dating now!
From: "Neil" <[email-masked]>
To: "Neil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:48:46 +0330

Online <https://batsa-unics.tumblr.com> 	 The best 
<https://cuento-girls18.tumblr.com> 	 Near you 
<https://cuento-girls18.tumblr.com>

  <https://sun9-42.userapi.com/impf/tboI6EXHp8Pq9qOaftFIsGgQepw4TUo9kMFIOQ/VN8-NQY4sIw.jpg?size=868x1080&quality=96&sign=cd910886214a12af2554f947ec6fa192&c_uniq_tag=2CYCMPS7-ZXjntoWHahK6X00_Irv5Ky4hv8-ARjtKlw&type=album>

Everything you were looking for is here!

Join <https://nowo-girlsdatte18.tumblr.com>