Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:40:15 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.55.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).

Subject: We have a lot of good girls.
From: "Doretha" <[email-masked]>
To: "Doretha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:40:03 +0330

I look at you and understand that I really want to get to know you! My name 
is Doretha.
I just got home from a hard day at work and I'm horny as hell!
There is so much sexual tension here that I can't go a second without 
getting someone's penis inside of me!
I want you to spank my ass and then grab me and fuck me hard!
Don't worry, I like it when men are rude to me. All I want is for my pussy 
to be happy!
Come on, FUCK ME! My profile is at this address Doretha-woman 
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Finvitingchicksy2.com%2F%3Futm_source%3DRgVunY3DTnByC7%26utm_campaign%3DK5&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1WzWCPiCll76ylYcaURXf0> 
, register.
Look at the mountain of my sexy photos and your appetite will know no 
bounds, and video chat will help you communicate.
I look forward to...

  _____

© 2023 sej-global.com. All rights reserved.
If this email has been classified as spam and you are experiencing 
difficulties viewing images or accessing links, kindly consider relocating 
it to your inbox.
This email is sent to [email-masked] as they have subscribed to 
our newsletter. If you have received this in error or no longer wish to 
receive our emails, please unsubscribe.