Subject: RE: MT . BOREAS // A/C: MARS INVESTMENT LLC // RECAP ON SUB DATED ** ** 2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 19:26:01 +0330

Dear Captain,

Good evening,

Regarding VLCC we confirm to charter the vessel for laycan of 5-10 march,
we are trying to load earlier.

For the freight, recently NICO informed us that they have chartered VLCC
with 5 million with the same conditions.

 it would be appreciated if you may have further discount on the freight
up to 5.5 million USD.

Thank you for your good team and help for the previous cargoes, We are
looking for long term cooperation.

Looking forward to hearing you very soon.

Regards,

OPT DEP

From: Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2024 2:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Chartering oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]>;
Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]>;
Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT . BOREAS // A/C: MARS INVESTMENT LLC // RECAP ON SUB DATED **
** 2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day, 

Please find enclosed, MT BOREAS recap on sub till 07.feb.2024, 1800 hrs,
Dubai COB, as per last done CP for MT MUR dated 16th JAN 2024.

Please confirm received and revert with charterer for lifting the sub.

Awaiting yours,

Sincerely yours,

Capt. Aran

Chartering Assistant Manager

Mobile: +971 52 923 6513

Mail: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>