Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS//CP DATED:14.11.2023 // SOF
From: "Diamond" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Faramarz Meygani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 06:47:35 +0330

DEAR SIR 

GOOD DAY

Kindly note flwg:

23.11.2023:

---------------

1900 LT: vsl arrived Asalouyeh OPL

1930 LT: Vsl anchored at Asalouyeh OPL

2324 LT: Bunker barge a/s

24.11.2023:

---------------

0118 LT: Hose connected ( 1x4'' )

0142 LT: Commence bunkering

1230 LT: Stopped bunkering due to request from bunker barge ( 400 mt rcvd )

1254 LT: Hose disconnected 

1754 LT: Hose connected ( 1x8'')

1900 LT: Resume bunkering

25.11.2023:

----------------

0218 LT: Completed bunkering

0418 LT: Hose disconnected

0500 LT: Bunker barge cast off

0512 LT: Anchor aweigh

0612 LT: F.A.O.P

ETA Larak: 26.11.2023 / 2330 LT.

Best Regards

Master MT Diamond II

Mobile: +98-9171632873

E-mail : <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]