Subject: RE: RE: MT DUPLIC DYNAMIC// XANYA DRY DOCK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS AND PORT GUIDANCE PART 6
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Tusubasa Ge - Skipper Shipping'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'assistant'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 20:15:08 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Below msg well noted 

Pls suggest Lat /Long Mazhi anchorage…..

PLS SUGGEST WHATUP MR  TUSUBASA…. ..IF USE

(MINE WHATUP NO +918053443061)

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.

 

From: Tusubasa Ge - Skipper Shipping <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 9 January 2024 3:31 pm
To: DUPLIC DYNAMIC <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: assistant <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Marine' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech4 | Symphony' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: RE: MT DUPLIC DYNAMIC// XANYA DRY DOCK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS AND PORT GUIDANCE PART 6

Dear Captain, Good day.

Confirmed that safety received your pre-arrival documents. Shall reverting if have more required.

According the Port Authority instructions, your good vessel earliest entry Mazhi anchorage on 11th Jan.

  _____  

Yours sincerely

Bruce Ge as agency only

Mob:+86 185 5489 7850

Hongkong Skipper Shipping Co., Ltd

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

(Service is always 24 hrs stand by at China main port : Shanghai , 

Zhoushan , Nantong , Jiangyin , Dalian , TianJin , Qinhuangdao ,  

Guangzhou , Shenzhen , QingDao etc. )

Pls keep watch 《Announcement by Maritime Safety Administration of the People's Republic of China on Reporting Requirements for Vessels of Foreign Nationality Entering the Territorial Sea of the People's Republic of China》

Oil tankers should report through any of the following channels, before entry territorial waters of China:

Website: https://www.sh.msa.gov.cn/chnshiprep

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Fax: +86-21-66072764

Telephone: +86-21-65089469

From: DUPLIC DYNAMIC <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Date: 2024-01-08 17:29

To: 'Tusubasa Ge - Skipper Shipping' <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

CC: 'assistant' <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Marine' <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Tech4 | Symphony' <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: RE: MT DUPLIC DYNAMIC// XANYA DRY DOCK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS AND PORT GUIDANCE PART 6

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Please find att doc 

PLEASE NOTE ALL REQUESTED DOC I SEND PLS CHECK AND CONFORM IF ANY DOC MISSING LET ME KNOW I RESEND

IF ANY INFORMATION WHEN WE GET PILOT AND PILOT BOARDING GROUND LAT/ LONG  LET US KNOW ADVANCED 

VESSEL CURRENT POSITION LAT -29 39 N LONG -123 09.3 E 

AWEATING INSTRUCTION . TANK CLEANING COMPLETED , GAS FREEING IN PROGRESS EXPECTED ON  11 JAN 24

003. All crew's recent photo, with head and shoulder.-ATTACHED

007. Ship owner and management company contact info and add. ATTACHED

   .Ballast water form(stamp and signature)-ATTACHED

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

DUPLIC DYNAMIC

EMAIL:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.