Subject: MT FENG TAI A/C TETIS GLOBAL FZE – CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP - CP DATED 7TH AUGUST 2023
From: "info" <[email-masked]>
To: "'sayyed mojtaba hosseini'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Sales4'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 20:29:06 +0430

Dear Capt. Hosseini, 

DEAR SIRS 

MT FENG TAI A/C TETIS GLOBAL FZE – CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP - CP DATED 7TH AUGUST 2023 

=============================================================== 

(TITLE) 

SUBJECTS        : ALL SUBJECTS IN ORDER 

CHARTERERS      : TETIS GLOBAL FZE 

ADDRESS          :     P2-ELOB OFFICE NO.E2-112G-05 , HAMRIYAH FREE ZONE , SHARJAH , UAE 

REGISTERED OWNERS: TAI FENG HAI SHIPPING LIMITED 

RM 06,17/F., WELLBORNE COMMERCIAL CENTRE 8 JAVA ROAD 

NORTH POINT HONG KONG 

EMAIL:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. 

TECHNICAL OPERATOR: SANTIAGO SHIPS MANAGEMENT CO.,LTD 

ROOM 1727A,17F, WORLD TRADE CENTER, NO.6 

HONGKONG MID RD, 

QINGDAO,CHINA 

ID: 6394969 

EMAIL:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

COMMERCIAL OPERATOR : TAI FENG HAI SHIPPING LIMITED 

RM 06,17/F., WELLBORNE COMMERCIAL CENTRE 8 JAVA ROAD 

NORTH POINT HONG KONG 

EMAIL:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL: YES 

CHARTER PARTY           : ASBATANKVOY 

 ============================================================== 

(VESSEL) 

VESSEL                  : MT FENG TAI (Q88 TO BE ATTACHED) 

IMO NUMBER             : 9248473 

L3C                     : LAST CRUDE OIL / 2ND LAST CRUDE OIL / 

                           3RD LAST CRUDE OIL 

  

============================================================== 

(CARGO) 

CARGO                 : NO HEAT CRUDE OIL 

QNTY                   : UPTO FULL VESSEL CAPACITY IN CHOPTION     

CVC                     : 1 SPOT VOY. ON SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE OF FIRST VOYAGE, CHOPT TO PERFORM 2 CVC IN DIRECT CONTINUATION     

NO PART/TRANSIT CARGO 

============================================================== 

(DATES) 

LAYCAN FOR FIRST VOYAGE  : 22- 25 AUG (0001-2359HRS) TBN 2 DAYS IN     

LAYCAN FOR CVC:  DIRECT SAILING FROM DISPORT TO LOADPORT + 48 HOURS       

 ITINERARY             : VESSEL SPOT IN SINGAPORE WAITING FOR ORDERS 

CP SPEED              : 11.5 -12KNOTS KNOTS AGW WSNP 

(GEOGRAPHICAL) 

LOADPORT              : 1/2 SP/STS KAZ ( KHOR AL ZUBAIR) 

STS WITH IRANIAN FLAG SHIP. ALL IRANIAN LOADPORT DOCUMENTS TO BE SIGNED 

AND STAMPED BY MASTER WITH VSL NAME.ALL DOCS WILL BE SIGNED AND STAMED 

WITH REAL NAME BY MASTER 

ALL LOADPORT PDA ON CHRTS ACCOUNT AND TO BE SETTLED BY CHRTS DIRECTLY 

DISPORT               : 1 SP/SB/SA IN NORTH CHINA 

THE NOMINATED DISCHARGE PORT WILL BE ANNONCED BY THE CHARTERER LATEST 

THREE DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE SINGAPORE EASTERN SIDE. 

DISCHARGE PORT PDA ON CHRTS ACCOUNT AND TO BE DIRECTLY SETTLED BY THEM. 

============================================================== 

(FINANCIAL) 

FREIGHT    : LUMPSUM USD 8,250,000.00 BSS 1/1.   

FOR FIRST VOYAGE 

5% ADVANCE PAYMENT AT SINGAPORE ON SIGNING CLEAN RECAP WITHIN 2 BANKING DAYS     

OWNERS TO GIVE PERFORMANCE LETTER TO CHARTERERS OFFICE IN QINGDAO THAT ON RECEIPT OF 5 PCT FREIGHT AT SINGAPORE , VESSEL WILL SAIL DIRECTION TO LOADING COORDINATES GIVEN BY CHARS AND TENDER NOR.  OWS TO ADV DETAIL WORDINGS OF GUARANTEE LETTER. 

30% ADVANCE PAYMENT ON TENDERING NOR   

BALANCE BBB     

FREIGHT FOR CVC LUMSUM USD 8,400,000 BSS 1/1   

PAYMENT CLAUSE FOR CVC TO BE DISCUSSED ON PASSING SINGAPORE NORTHBOUND ON FIRST VOYAGE   

  

 DEMURRAGE  FOR FIRST VOYAGE : USD 82,000.00 PDPR     

  

DEMURRAGE FOR CVC: USD 85000 PDPR 

  

BALANCE FREIGHT + ACCRUED DEMURRAGE AT LOAD PORT(S) +ESTIMATED DEMURRAGE 

AT DISCHARGE PORT AND ANY OTHER AMOUNT DUE TO OWNERS UNDER THE C/P TO BE 

PAID, AS PER OWNERS’ INVOICE BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF DISCHARGE(BBB). 

  

THE ACTUAL MONEY HAS TO BE RECEIVED & CREDITED ON OWNERS BANK ACCOUNT. 

  

BILLS OF LADING TO BE MARKED "FREIGHT PAYABLE AS PER C/P" AND DEMURRAGE 

TO BE PAID AS OCCURRED EVERY 5 DAYS IN ARREARS FURTHERMORE, CHARTERERS 

UNDERTAKE TO NOTIFY RECEIVERS AND/OR B/L HOLDERS PRIOR DISCHARGING, 

ABOUT THE AGREED C/P PAYMENT TERMS WITH REGARD TO FREIGHT AND DEMURRAGE 

  

ANY DELAY AND/OR TIME LOST TO THE VESSEL CAUSED BY A DELAY OF PAYMENT OF 

FREIGHT OR DEMURRAGE TO OWNERS’ BANK AND ANY AMOUNT DUE TO OWNERS 

UNDER THE C/P AS ABOVE, TO COUNT AS LAYTIME OR TIME ON DEMURRAGE AND ALL 

RELATED EXPENSES ARISING THEREBY TO BE FOR CHARTERERS’ACCOUNT. 

OWNER’S RIGHT TO WITHHOLD DISCHARGING OPERATION AT ANY TIME IN CASE 

CHARTERERS DELAYS PAYMENT OF ANY OF THE ABOVE AMOUNT DUE TO OWNERS 

 LAYTIME    : 144 HOURS SHINC REVERSIBLE 

 LAYTIME AT LOAD PORT SHALL BE COMMENCED UPON THE EXPIRATION OF 

SIX (6) HOURS AFTER TENDER NOR, OR UPON THE VESSEL'S ARRIVAL IN BERTH 

OR, WHICHEVER FIRST OCCURS. 

COMMISSION : 3.75 PCT TOTAL 

2.5 PCT BROKERAGE TO CHARTERERS BROKERS TO BE DEDUCTED AT SOURCE ON F/D/D + 

CHARTERER BROKER 

SEA SUN TASIMACILIK NAKLIYE ORGANIZATION ARAC KIRALAMA VE  TICARET  LIMITED SIRKET

1.25 PCT BROKERAGE TO OWNERS BROKER TO BE PAID BY OWNERS   

OWNERS BROKER 

TRAFALGAR UK OR NOM AND TRANSOCEAN AGENCY OR NOM   

 (OTHER TERMS) – AS MUTUALLY AGREED BELOW 

 AIS INSTRUCTION (PG LOADING) – 

- AT THE TIME OF LOADING, OWNERS TO SHOW VESSEL POSITION AT BASRAH OPL 

OR SOHAR OPL IN BALLAST CONDITION. 

SHIP WILL PASS MALAKA STRAIT BASIS LADEN DRAFT AND PUT AIS INTO 

PENGERANG ABOUT 1-3 DAYS , MAX 24HRS FOR CHARTERER ACCOUNT 

- CHARTERERS TO SHARE DRAFT DOCUMENTS BASIS SIMULATION SOF WITH 

OWNERS/MASTER CONFIRMATION BEFORE ISSUING FINAL REDOCS. 

FREIGHT WILL BE WIRED, OWNERS BANK DETAILS: PLS ADVISE 

NIGHT RESTRICTIONS: ANY DELAYS DUE TO NIGHT RESTRICTIONS AT THE TIME OF 

COMPLETION OF LOADING ALL DELAYS WILL BE ON CHARTERER’S ACCOUNT 

SHIFTING & REBERTHING: ANY SHIFTING OR REBERTHING AT LOADPORT OR DISPORT 

WILL BE ON CHARTERER’S ACCOUNT. 

          * CHARTERERS AGENT BOTH ENDS PROVIDED COMPTETIVE. – ALL PDA CHRTS 

ACCOUNT 

 B) FREIGHT TAX, TAX (ES) AND/OR DUES FOR CARGO IF ANY TO BE FOR 

CHARTERER'S ACCOUNT AND SETTLED DIRECTLY. 

 C) BIMCO ISPS CLS. 

 D) ANY DISPUTES/ARBITRATION IN UAE DIFC COURT, ENGLISH LAW TO APPLY. 

REST IN ACCORDANCE WITH CLAUSE 24 OF THE ASBATANKVOY 

  

E) IF REQUIRED BY CHARTERERS, BILLS OF LADING TO BE MARKED "CLEAN ON 

BOARD" AND SAME TO BE SIGNED BY OWNERS ACCORDINGLY, "CLEAN" IN THIS 

CONTEXT REFERS TO THE CONDITION OF THE DOCUMENTATION, THAT IS A CLEAN 

BILL OF LADING WITHOUT CLAUSES OF BLEMISHES OR EXCEPTIONS UPON IT. 

"CLEAN" IN THIS CONTEXT DOES NOT REFER TO THE QUALITY/QUANTITY OR 

CONDITION OF THE COMMODITY. IT CONFIRMS AGAIN THAT THE QUANTITY, 

MEASUREMENT, WEIGHT, GAUGE,QUALITY, VALUE AND CONDITION OF THE CARGO ARE 

UNKNOWN TO THE VESSEL AND MASTER. 

  

F) CHARTER PARTY ADMINISTRATION CLAUSE 

UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED BY EITHER OWNERS OR CHARTERERS, 

NO FORMAL CHARTERPARTY SHALL BE PREPARED AND SIGNED. 

THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS CHARTER SHALL BE EVIDENCED BY 

THIS RECAP FIXTURE SENT BY OWNERS TO CHARTERERS AND SHALL BE 

CONFIRMED AS CORRECT BY RETURN EMAIL FROM CHARTERERS. 

  

G) WHERE APPLICABLE AND IF STATED IN CHARTERER’S VOYAGE ORDERS 

MASTER/OWNERS SHALL SERVE 5/3/2/1 DAYS ETA NOTICES AT BOTH LOAD AND 

DISCHARGE PORT TO CHARTERERS AND/OR SHIPPERS AND/OR RECEIVERS 

RESPECTIVELY, DIRECTLY OR THROUGH AGENTS. 

  

H) OWNERS TO ENSURE THAT THE MASTER IS INSTRUCTED TO LODGE A 

LETTER OF PROTEST AT PORT OF LOADING, SHOULD THE SHIP´S CARGO 

FIGURES BE LESS THAN THE BILL-OF-LADING FIGURES. 

  

I) VESSEL SHOULD COMPLY / FULFIL ALL LIMITATIONS AND 

REQUIREMENTS AT LOAD PORT AND DISCHARGE PORT AND ALL VESSEL 

CERTIFICATES TO REMAIN VALID DURING THE CURRENCY OF THE C/P. 

  

J) DETENTION CLAUSE: 

IF THE VESSEL IS DETAINED BY ANY REASON OR WAIT FOR INSTRUCTION AT LOAD 

AND OR DISCHARGE PORT WHICH IS RELATED TO THIS CHARTER PARTY, INCLUDING 

BUT NOT LIMITED TO CARGO SHORTAGE CLAIMS, CHARTERERS SHALL COMPENSATE 

OWNERS FOR ALL DELAY AT THE DEMURRAGE RATE PLUS COST OF BUNKER 

CONSUMPTION UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT THE VESSEL HAS DEPARTED FROM LOAD / 

DISCHARGE PORT. CHARTERERS ARE OBLIGED TO POST ANY GUARANTEE OR SECURITY 

REQUIRED BY RECEIVERS OR OTHER CLAIMANTS AND SHALL OTHERWISE INDEMNIFY 

OWNERS FOR ANY OTHER LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH 

THE VESSEL'S DETENTION. 

  

IF THE VESSEL IS DETAINED BY ANY REASON EXCEPT OWNERS/ VESSEL FAULTS AND 

PURPOSE OR WAIT FOR INSTRUCTION AT LOAD AND OR DISCHARGE PORT WHICH IS 

RELATED TO THIS CHARTER PARTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CARGO 

SHORTAGE CLAIMS, CHARTERERS SHALL COMPENSATE OWNERS FOR ALL DELAY AT THE 

DEMURRAGE RATE PLUS COST OF BUNKER CONSUMPTION UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT THE 

VESSEL HAS DEPARTED FROM LOAD / DISCHARGE PORT. CHARTERERS ARE OBLIGED 

TO POST ANY GUARANTEE OR SECURITY REQUIRED BY RECEIVERS OR OTHER 

CLAIMANTS AND SHALL OTHERWISE INDEMNIFY OWNERS FOR ANY OTHER LOSS, 

DAMAGE OR EXPENSE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE VESSEL'S DETENTION.K. 

– 

  

ACCEPTABILITY CLAUSE: NOT APPLICABLE FOR THIS VOYAGE: 

  

OWNERS WARRANT THAT VESSEL WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE IN FOTT. OWNER’S 

  

WARRANT THAT ALL THE VESSEL'S CERTIFICATES AS PER FUJAIRAH TANKER 

  

CHECKLIST WILL BE VALID AND ALL THE ORIGINALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON 

  

BOARD OF THE VESSEL. THE VESSEL COMPLIES AND WILL CONTINUE TO COMPLY 

  

WITH FLOW RATE CRITERIA BUT NOT EXCEEDING VSL Q88 PUMPING RATE AND 

SAFETY GUIDELINES ISSUED BY FOTT TERMINAL AND NTM 148 V3 (OR REVISED 

  

IN FUTURE) AND OTHER GUIDELINES.IF, HOWEVER, DUE TO VESSEL’S NON- 

  

PERFORMANCE, THE VESSEL IS REJECTED BY THE PORT OF FUJAIRAH AND/OR FOTT 

TERMINAL LAY TIME WILL BE CEASED TILL THE RESPECTIVE CAUSE OF 

  

NON-PERFORMANCE IS RECTIFIED AND VESSEL IS ACCEPTED FOR DISCHARGE BY ALL 

TANKER TERMINALS AT THE PORT OF FUJAIRAH. ALL EXTRA COST DUE TO THE 

FAULT OF THE OWNER IS ON OWNERS ACCOUNT 

  

OWNERS PROTECTIVE CLAUSES: 

-------------------------- 

1. GA/ARB UAE, ENGLISH LAW TO APPLY. 

  

2. ANY TAXES, WAYLEAVE CHARGES(WHARFAGE)DISCHARGE PORTS, UAE 

NAVIGATION DUES AND OTHER CHARGES ON FREIGHT AND/OR CARGO OR CHARTER 

HIRE TO BE FOR CHARTERERS ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY 

DUES/CHARGES ASSESSED ON THE QUANTITY OF CARGO DISCHARGED AND 

SETTLED DIRECTLY BY CHARTERERS. 

  

3.CHARTERERS TO CLEAR THE VESSEL FROM LOAD AND DISPORT AT THEIR COST AND 

TIME. 

  

         * VESSEL HAS TO MEET ALL DISPORT REQUIERMENTS. AN FAILURE IN VESSEL 

CLEARANCE AT DISPORT IS ON OWNER ACCOUNT. - (CHARTERER MUST CLEAN THE 

VSL IN THE DISPORT BEFORE FIXTURE, OWNERS WILL COOPERATE TO PROVIDE THE 

DOCS NEEDED) 

  

4.INTERIM PORT CLAUSE: 

CHARTERERS TO PAY FOR ADDITIONAL INTERIM LOAD/DISCH PORT AT COST WITH 

ADDITIONAL STEAMING TIME TO BE INCURRED FOR SUCH DEVIATION WHICH EXCEEDS 

DIRECT PASSAGE FROM FIRST LOAD PORT TO FINAL DISCHPORT. TIME TO COUNT 

FROM ARRIVAL PILOT STATION INTERIM LOAD/DISCHARGE PORT UNTIL DROPPING 

LAST OUTWARD PILOT INTERIM LOAD/DISCH PORT I.E. NO ALLOWANCE FOR NOTICE 

TIME, NOR DEDUCTION FOR SHIFTING EVEN FROM ANCHORAGE TO FIRST BERTH AND 

NO DEDUCTION FOR TIME LOST DUE TO TIDE, SEA AND WEATHER CONDITIONS. 

  

HOWEVER, IF DEVIATION IS INCURRED FROM A 'DEVIATION POINT' AT 

SEA, MASTER'S DEVIATION STATEMENT DISTANCE(S) AT CHARTER SPEED 

TO DETERMINE ADDITIONAL STEAMING TIME. 

DEVIATION AND TIME USED TO BE CALCULATED AT DEMURRAGE RATE PER 

DAY PRO RATA PLUS COST FOR ADDITIONAL BUNKERS CONSUMED AS PER 

MASTERS STATEMENT. DEVIATION, TIME USED, BUNKERS CONSUMED INCL 

HEATING OR MAINTAIN CARGO TEMP TO BE PAID TOGETHER WITH FREIGHT, ALWAYS 

BBB 

  

ALL ADDITIONAL PORT COSTS, INCLUDING ANCHORAGE DUES, BERTH 

HIRE/WHARFAGE DUES AND AGENCY EXPENSES APPLICABLE DUE TO SUCH 

ADDITIONAL OPERATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SHIFTING 

TIME/EXPENSE, ETC., TO BE FOR CHTRS ACCOUNT, AND TO BE SETTLED 

DIRECTLY BY THEM WITH  <http://agent.co/> AGENT.CO 

  

5. DRIFTING / WAITING CLAUSE: 

IF VESSEL IS ORDERED BY RELEVANT AUTHORITY(IES), AND/OR 

CHARTERER AND/OR HIS/HER AGENT(S), TO DRIFT OUTSIDE PORT(S), AT A 

LOCATION IN OWNERS'/MASTER'S OPTION, THEN THE FOLLOWING SHALL APPLY:- 

  

(I) TIME FROM VESSEL'S ARRIVAL AT DRIFTING /WAITING LOCATION TO THE TIME 

VESSEL DEPARTS, ON RECEIPT OF CHARTERERS' INSTRUCTIONS, FROM SUCH 

LOCATION SHALL BE COUNTED AS USED LAYTIME OR DEMURRAGE, IF ON DEMURRAGE. 

  

  

(II) ADDITIONAL BUNKERS IN EXCESS OF CONSUMPTION DURING 

ANCHORAGE/IDLE CONDITION (FUEL OIL PLUS MGO/MDO) CONSUMED WHILST 

DRIFTING SHALL BE FOR CHARTERERS' ACCOUNT AT LAST PURCHASED PRICE, 

OWNERS SHALL PROVIDE FULL DOCUMENTATION TO SUPPORT ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS 

CLAUSE. 

  

6.CHARGES FOR STANDBY TUGS, PULL BACK AND/OR ESCORT TUGS, IF 

USED AT LOAD PORT AND/OR AT DISPORT, TO BE FOR CHARTERERS 

ACCOUNT. 

  

7.MAX 3 HRS TTL OWNERS ACT FOR AWAITING CARGO DOCS. ANY TIME 

SPENT FOR PREPARATION OF CARGO DOCUMENTS EXCEEDING 3 HOURS 

AND/OR AUTHORITIES CLEARANCE AFTER HOSES OFF UNTIL COMPLETION OF 

UNBERTHING TILL FULL AWAY CARGO DOCUMENTS ONBOARD,  WAITING TIME FOR 

SUCH PURPOSE TO BE COUNTED AS USED LAYTIME TILL FULL AWAY. 

  

8.WAR RISK: 

ANY AND ALL WAR RISK INSURANCE PREMIUMS IN FORCE AS DECLARED BY JOINT 

WAR COMITEE AT THE DATE OF THIS CHARTER PARTY SHALL BE FOR CHARTERER’S 

ACCOUNT EXCEPT FOR OWNERS BASIC WAR COVER. ANY INCREASE IN WAR RISK 

INSURANCE OVER AND ABOVE THAT IN FORCE AT DATE OF CHARTER PARTY 

INCLUDING INSURANCE IN RESPECT OF BLOCKING AND TRAPPING AND CREW WAR 

BONUS SHALL BE FOR CHARTERER'S ACCOUNT. ANY REBATE OBTAINABLE FROM 

OWNERS UNDERWRITERS TO BE PASSED ON TO CHARTERERS IN FULL. 

  

9.STS CLAUSE: 

CHARTERER'S OPTION TO PERFORM STS OPERATION AT A SAFE PLACE, 

HOWEVER ALWAYS SUBJECT TO OWNER'S/MASTER'S APPROVAL WHICH NOT TO BE 

UNREASONABLY WITHHELD. ANY TRANSSHIPMENT OPERATION TO CONFORM TO 

STANDARD NOT LESS THAN THOSE SET OUT IN THE LATEST EDITION OF ICS/OCIMF 

STS GUIDE PETROLEUM WITH ISGOTT REQUIREMENTS. 

  

CHARTERERS SHALL PROVIDE AND PAY FOR ALL NECESSARY EQUIPMENT 

INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FENDERS, HOSES, ANCHORAGE DUE AND 

AGENCY FEES. OWNERS SHALL PERMIT SUPERVISORY PERSONNEL NOMINATED BY 

CHARTS TO ATTEND ON BOARD, ALWAYS AT CHART'S RISK AND EXPENSE, INCLUDING 

MOORING MASTER, TO ASSIST IN THE 

TRANSSHIPMENT OPERATION. CHARTERERS AND OR THEIR SUPPLIERS SHALL ARRANGE 

AT THEIR EXPENSE AND TIME ALL NECESSARY SHIP-TO-SHIP PERMITS AND 

LICENSES, WHICH SHALL BE PROVIDED TO OWNERS IF DEMANDED BY LOCAL 

REGULATORY AUTHORITIES. 

  

10.CANCELLING CLAUSE: 

IF IT BECOMES OBVIOUS TO THE OWNERS THAT THE VESSEL WILL NOT 

MEET HER CANCELLING DATE, OWNERS ARE TO NOTIFY CHARTERERS OF 

VESSELS ETA AND PROPOSED NEW CANCELLING DATE. CHARTERERS HAVE 

THE OPTION TO CANCEL THE CHARTER PARTY WITHIN 24 HRS OF NOTICE 

OR EXTEND IN ACCORDANCE WITH OWNERS NEW PROPOSED CANCELLING 

DATE. IF CHARTERERS DECIDE TO CANCEL THE CHARTER, IT SHALL BE 

WITHOUT ANY FURTHER LIABILITIES TO EITHER PARTY. IF CHARTERERS 

DO NOT CANCEL THE CHARTER WITHIN 24 HRS AFTER RECEIPT OF OWNERS 

NOTICE, THE CHARTER PARTY IS MAINTAINED ON BASES OF THE NEW 

CANCELING DATE PROPOSED BY THE OWNERS. 

  

CANCELLATION OF CHARTER PARTY: 

  

IN CASE CHARTERER FAIL TO LOAD THE VESSEL WITHIN 5 DAYS AFTER TENDERING 

NOR,  THE CHARTERER IS NOT LIABLE TO PAY ANY COMPENSATION TO THE OWNER 

SINCE THE OWNER IS ALREADY PAID ADVANCE PAYMENT 

  

VESSEL IN NO EVENT SHALL BERTH AND DISCHARGE IN CASE THERE 

IS OUTSTANDING HIRE DUE OR BUNKERS CONSUMED OR DEMURRAGE OR 

AWRIP TO OWS . IN THIS CASE ALL TIME LOST SHALL COUNT AT FULL 

DEMURRAGE RATE INCLUDING BUNKERS CONSUMED FOR IDLE OR INERTING 

OR DRIFTING 

  

11.HYDROGEN SULFIDE (H2S) CLAUSE: 

HYDROGEN SULFIDE (H2S) CAN BE ENCOUNTERED IN CRUDE OILS, FUEL 

  

OILS, NAPHTHA, BITUMENS AND GAS OIL. IF THE NOMINATED 

  

DISCHARGE PORT HAS H2S RESTRICTION AND PURGING IS REQUIRED TO 

  

BRING H2S LEVEL IN CARGO TANKS WITHIN TERMINAL RESTRICTION, 

  

CHARTERERS ARE TO INFORM OWNERS' IN ADVANCE DURING FIXING SUCH 

  

THAT OWNERS CAN ARRANGE FOR NECESSARY EQUIPMENT TO MEASURE H2S 

  

LEVEL IN VESSEL'S TANKS. 

  

IN ADDITION, IF VESSEL IS NOT ALLOWED TO PURGE IN DISCHARGE 

  

PORT, THEN VESSEL IS ONLY REQUIRED TO PRESENT VESSEL WITH H2S 

  

LEVEL WITHIN TERMINAL REQUIREMENT UPON TENDERING NOR AT 

  

CUSTOMARY LOCATION. ALL COSTS FOR PURGING TO BE FOR CHARTERERS' 

  

ACCOUNT AND SETTLED WITH FREIGHT. IN THE EVENT THAT OWNERS ARE 

  

NOTIFIED TOO LATE SUCH THAT H2S LEVEL COULD NOT BE REDUCED IN 

  

TIME UPON ARRIVAL AT DISCHARGE PORT, THEN ALL TIME WAITING FOR 

  

VESSEL TO REDUCE H2S LEVEL TO TERMINAL REQUIREMENT TO BE FOR 

  

CHARTERERS ACCOUNT AT DEMURRAGE RATE. 

  

12.PENAL BERTH HIRE CHARGES/EXCESS BERTH OCCUPANCY CLAUSE 

WHILE AT BERTH, IF CARGO OPERATION DELAYED DUE TO 

CHARTERERS/RECEIVERS/TERMINAL REASON AND/OR AFTER COMPLETION OF CARGO 

OPERATION VESSEL’S SAILING OUT FROM BERTH DELAYED DUE TO NO FAULT OF 

THE SHIP, THEN CHARTERERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL 

ADDITIONAL COSTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO 

ADDITIONAL BERTH HIRE CHARGES WHICH PORT/TERMINAL MAY CHARGE ON 

OWNER/VESSEL. 

  

13. SAFE ANCHORAGE 

IN CASE VESSEL CALLS A PORT WHERE THERE IS NO SAFE ANCHORAGE, 

ANY DRIFTING EXPENSES AS PER MASTER’S STATEMENT, FROM END OF SEA 

PASSAGE UNTIL PROCEEDING TO BERTH TO BE FOR CHARTERERS ACCOUNT AND TO BE 

PAID TOGETHER WITH FREIGHT. BUNKER PRICES AS PER LAST BUNKERING INVOICE. 

  

  

14. IN TRANSIT LOSS CLAUSE 

OWNERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSIT LOSS EXCEEDS 0.3 

%. CHARTERERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM FROM OWNERS AN AMOUNT 

EQUAL TO THE FOB PORT OF LOADING VALUE OF SUCH LOST CARGO PLUS 

FREIGHT AND INSURANCE DUE WITH RESPECT THERETO AS DETERMINED BY TWO 

INDEPENDENT SURVEYORS ONE APPOINTED AND PAID BY OWNERS AND ONE APPOINTED 

AND PAID BY CHARTS. IN TRANSIT LOSS IS DEFINED AS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 

VESSEL'S GROSS OBSERVED VOLUME TEMPERATURE ADJUSTED AFTER LOADING AND 

BEFORE DISCHARGE AT THE DISCHARGING PORT(S). OWNERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE 

UP TO SHIPS RAILS AS HAVE NO CONTROL OVER SHORE FACILITIES AND /OR THE 

OTHER VESSEL FIGURES. 

APPLICABLE IF LOADING FROM MOTHER VESSEL TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR 

ANY PROVEN CARGO DIFFERENCE AFTER LOADING AND BEFORE DISCHARGE 

(UP TO SHIPS RAILS) FOR QUANTITY EXCEED 0.3% TOLERANCE 

DIFFERENCE. APPLICABLE IF ANY INTERMEDIATE STS'S VESSEL SHOULD NOT BE 

RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PART CARGO DIFFERENCE THAT MAY ARISE WITH LIGHTERING 

VESSEL BUT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROVEN DIFFERENCE THAT MAY ARISE 

BETWEEN THE TOTAL CARGO QUANTITY LOSS AFTER LOADING AND BEFORE DISCHARGE 

IN EXCESS OF 0.3% TOLERANCE DIFFERENCE. 

  

15. TANK PREPARATION AND SURVEY BEFORE LOADING 

TANK CLEANING AND PREPARATION AS PER BP TANK CLEANING GUIDE AND OWNER 

HAS TO FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE BEFORE VESSEL ARRIVAL. NO TANK ENTRY 

PERMITTED AS THE VESSEL’S TANKS INERTED AND READY FOR LOAD,LAYTIME 

WILL BE COMMENCE TO COUNT AT THE TIME OF VESSEL TENDERING THE NOR. 

  

============================================================== 

(ADDITIONAL CLAUSE) 

  

- PUMPING CLAUSE 

OWNERS WARRANT THAT VESSEL’S PUMPING EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING PUMPS, 

VALVES, PIPING, ETC. IS IN GOOD ORDER AND MAINTENANCE, THUS PROVIDING 

THE MAXIMUM DISCHARGE CAPACITY ALLOWED BY SHORE OR MAINTAIN MINIMUM 

DISCHARGE PRESSURE OF SEVEN (7) BAR DURING DISCHARGE.OTHERWISE, MASTER 

TO LODGE A WRITTEN PROTEST AND HAVE SAME SIGNED BY RECEIVERS OR THEIR 

REPRESENTATIVE. ALSO OWNERS WARRANT THAT THE VESSEL IS CAPABLE OF 

DISCHARGING A FULL HFO CARGO AT A SINGLE BERTH. 

AT EACH PORT OF DISCHARGE, THE VESSEL IS TO MAINTAIN A PROPER AND 

ACCURATE DISCHARGE PUMPING RECORD. THIS LOG MUST BE COUNTERSIGNED BY 

MASTER, DISCHARGE PORT INSPECTOR AND REPRESENTATIVE OF THE RECEIVING 

TERMINAL ( WHICH BE ARRANGED BY CHARTERER AGENT). 

ALL TIME LOST DUE TO LOW PUMPING RATE SHOULD NOT COUNT AS LAYTIME OR 

TIME ON DEMURRAGE, UNLESS SAME WAS CAUSED BY SHORE FACILITIES. 

  

- CARGO RETENTION CLAUSE 

IN THE EVENT THAT ANY CARGO REMAINS ON BOARD UPON COMPLETION OF 

DISCHARGE, CHARTERERS SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEDUCT FROM FREIGHT / 

DEMURRAGE OR TO CLAIM LATER ON AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE FOB PORT OF 

LOADING VALUE OF SUCH CARGO PLUS FREIGHT DUE WITH RESPECT THERETO. 

QUANTITY AS DETERMINED BY A CARGO SURVEYOR. PROVIDED THAT THE ROB TO BE 

LIQUID AND PUMPABLE BY VESSELS' FIXED PUMPS, AS DETERMINED BY AN 

INDEPENDENT SURVEYOR. 

  

- PROTECTION & INDEMNITY 

OWNERS WARRANT THAT VESSEL IS FULLY P&I COVERED BY MARITIME MUTALE, WITH 

ALL CALLS FULLY PAID AND WILL REMAIN SO NORMALLY. DURING THE WHOLE 

PERFORMANCE OF THIS CHARTER PARTY. 

OWNERS ALSO WARRANT THE VESSEL P&I OIL POLLUTION COVERAGE IS NOT LESS 

THAN USD ONE BILLION. AS PER VESSEL’S P AND I CERT. 

  

- SPECIAL PROVISIONS 

A) OWNER WARRANTS THAT VESSEL SHALL BE CLASSED 

  

B) OWNER WARRANTS THAT VESSEL HAVE VALID P&I- H&M INSURANCE AT ALL TIMES 

. 

  

C) OWNER WARRANTS THAT THE VESSEL IS NOT BLACK LISTED IN ANY PORTS. 

  

D) OWNER WARRANTS THAT THERE IS NO ARREST WARRANT ON THE VESSEL FROM ANY 

THIRD PARTY FOR IN RESPECT OF MARITIME CLAIMS.SWITCH / CHANGE OF B/L 

PROCESS AS PER CHARTERER FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION: 

  

CHARTERERS TO HAVE THE OPTION OF CHANGING THE CARGO DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING 

BILLS OF LADING,CARGO MANIFEST, CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN, QUALITY AND 

QUANTITY, ETC, TO CHANGE THE CARGO ORIGIN AND CARGO GRADE OTHER THAN THE 

GRADE ACTUALLY AND PC FOR THE SMOOTH CARGO OPERATION AT THE DISCHARGE 

PORT. 

  

IN NEW SET OF CARGO DOCUMENTS INCLUDING B/L'S, CHARTERERS TO HAVE THE 

OPTION TO USE THE SHIPS FIGURE AS B/L FIGURE. 

  

OWNER/ MASTER WILL BE COORDINATE TO SIGN THE NEW SET OF CARGO DOCUMENTS 

B/L'S, CARGO MANIFEST, AS WELL . 

IN CASE OF ISSUING THE SWITCH B/L WITHOUT ORIGINAL AVAILABILITY, 

CHARTERER WILL FURNISH THE 

ORIGINAL B/L ONCE IT HAS BEEN AVAILABLE AND CHARTERER GUARANTEES THAT 

THE ORIGINAL B/L WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN TO CIRCULATION IT DELIVERED BACK 

TO THE HEAD OWNER. 

FOR SWITCH /CHANGE OF B/L THE CHARTERER TO SIGN AND PROVIDE THE LOI AS 

PER OWNER P&I CLUB WORDINGS. 

  

MASTER TO FOLLOW CHTRS INSTRUCTIONS ON DOCUMENTATION. TO SIGN NON- 

NEGOTIABLE B/L IN CASE REQUESTED FOR CLEARANCE AT DISPORT. SHOWING 

IRAQI, MALAYSIAN PORT AS LOAD PORT, OTHER THAN ACTUAL DOCS SIGNED. 

DOCUMENTS AT LOAD PORT AND WILL BE SIGNED AND ISSUED BY MASTER WITHOUT 

MAKING NULL AND VOID OF ACTUAL FIRST SET OF BILLS OF LADING. WILL DO BY 

LOI FOR SWITCHING DOCUMENT WITHOUT BANK GUARANTEE. ALL PORT CLEARANCE 

AND COST FOR B/L SWITCHING TO BE ON CHTR’S ACCOUNT AND DIRECT 

SETTLEMENT. 

  

E) CARGO RETENTION CLAUSE. 

  

IN THE EVENT ANY CARGO REMAINING ON BOARD UPON COMPLETION OF DISCHARGE 

OF CARGO UNDER THIS CP IS LIQUID AND PUMP ABLE BY VESSELS' FIXED PUMPS, 

AS DETERMINED BY AN INDEPENDENT SURVEYOR, CHARTERER SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT 

TO CLAIM FROM OWNERS, WHEN DEEMED REASONABLE, THE VALUE OF THIS LIQUID 

EQUAL TO THE F.O.B. PORT OF LOADING VALUE OF SUCH CARGO UNLESS OTHERWISE 

STATED IN THE CHARTER PARTY. ANY ACTION OR LACK OF ACTION IN 

  

ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PROVISION SHALL BE WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY RIGHTS 

OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES. CHARTERER SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM. 

  

DEELAYS IN BERTHING FOR LOADING OR DISCHARGING AND ANY DELAYS AFTER 

BERTHING WHICH ARE DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS SHALL COUNT AS ONE HALF 

LAYTIME OR, IF ON DEMURRAGE, AT ONE HALF DEMURRAGE RATE. 

  

CONOCO WEATHER CLAUSE TO BE APPLIED IN THIS CHARTER PARTY IF VESSEL IS 

LOADING AND OR DISCHARGING VIA STS, LIGHTERAGE, LIGHTERING, BERTH OPEN 

TO SEA AND WEATHER CONDITIONS, THEN HALD TIME USED TO COUNT IN FULL 

WEATHER PERMITTING OR NOT. ANY UNBERTHING AND REBERTHING DUE TO SEA AND 

WEATHER CONDITIONS AT THE ABOVE PLACE(S), TIME AND EXPENSE SHALL BE 

BORNE EQUALLY BETWEEN OWNERS AND CHARTERERS. 

  

============================================================== 

(AMENDMENTS TO ASBATANKVOY) 

  

PART II 

-CLAUSE 1: DELETE "PETROLEUM AND/OR ITS PRODUCTS" AND INSERT "AS 

STIPULATED IN PART E" 

-CL 2: DELETE 

-CL 4C: DELETE "COUNT AS USED LAYTIME" INSERT "PAID AT DEMURRAGE 

RATE". 

-CL 5: DELETE 4:00 PM AND INSERT 23:59 HRS. 

LAST LINE DELETE 'CANCELLATION DATE' AND INSERT 'AFTER SUCH 

NOTIFICATION' 

-CL 6 LINE 1 AFTER ‘ANCHORAGE’ INSERT ‘OR DESIGNATED WAITING 

AREA’ 

LINE 1 AFTER ‘DISCHARGE’ INSERT ‘WHETHER ANCHORED OR NOT’ 

LINE 3 AFTER "WIRELESS" INSERT "OR FAX OR E-MAIL" 

DELETE LAST SENTENCE 

-CL.7 - DELETE 'PORT AUTHORITIES PROHIBIT LOADING OR DISCHARGING 

AT NIGHT' 

-CL 8: LINE 1 AND 8 DELETE "HOUR" INSERT "DAY" 

DELETE "STORM--------------------CONSIGNEE OF THE CARGO" 

DELETE “TUG BOAT OR PILOTS” 

-CL 14: LINE 2,10 AND 11 AFTER "TELEGRAPH" INSERT ", E-MAIL" 

ADD TO THE END "AS WELL AS ANY ADDITIONAL BUNKERS 

CONSUMED" 

-CL 17A DELETE FROM "BUT SHOULD THE" AND BALANCE OF SENTENCE. 

-CL 18: LINE 3 DELETE "OIL" AND INSERT "CARGO" 

-CLAUSE 20: (B) III LINE 1 DELETE "1950" AND INSERT "1994" 

2RD LINE, DELETE "NEW YORK" AND REPLACE BY 

"UAE" 

3RD LINE, DELETE "UNITED STATES" AND REPLACE BY 

"DUBAI" 

-CLAUSE 21: FIRST LINE BETWEEN “DEMURRAGE” AND “COSTS” DELETE 

THE WORD “AND” 

AND INSERT”,” 

-CLAUSE 25 DELETE 

  

END CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP 

 

THANKS AND BRGDS 

 

Best Regards

Capt. K. Kordi 

Kasra Port & Shipping Services Co. 

Tell : 

+9821 26743395

+9821 26743384

+9821 26743730

Mob:   +989 12 1908741 

Add:  Unit 5 , No. 2 , 4st Sharghi Alley , 24-Metri Blvd, Saa'dat Abad , Tehran, Iran.

Postal code:1997758591

WWW <http://www.kasrashipping.com/> .kasrashipping.com