Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:50:19 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.13.33]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302). [HE1EUR04FT059.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com
2024-03-16T14:20:19.827Z 08DC4317DA819D08]
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.13.33]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).

Subject: Don't hesitate to take the first step towards happiness!
From: "Jeffrey" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jeffrey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:51:23 +0330

Online <http://tiny.cc/ovojxz> 	 The best <https://shorturl.ac/7ddhz> 	 Near 
you <http://tiny.cc/wvojxz>

  <https://annahelp.ru/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/selfie-krasivyh-devochek-1.jpg>

Everything you were looking for is here!

Join <http://tiny.cc/9vojxz>