Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / Loading ops aborted / Update
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 00:31:34 -0500

Dear all,

Good day,

Kindly note that currently the fenders are being repaired, expected time of
completion is around 1600 LT today.

However, weather is quite inclement, with winds gusting to 30 kts,
continuous rain reducing visibility to 1.5 NM only and swell height is about
3.0 Mtrs. 

With the aforesaid weather conditions, undertaking STS operation is deemed
quite unsafe in mutual agreement with on board Mooring Master.

Shall proceed for mooring once weather subsides.

Attached pic of the anemometer confirming mentioned wind speed.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]

 

From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 12 January 2024 03:56
To: 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech15'
<[email-masked]>; 'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>;
'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'info'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / Loading ops
aborted / Casting off

Good day,

Kindly note that at 0818 LT today, own vessel's forward breast line mooring
tail parted alongwith 01 line from the MV on the bow.

Vessel replaced the mooring tail and made fast to the MV, however, the MV is
unable to do the same, they have issues with their mooring winches, which
was evident whilst mooring too.

Further to above, the forward most primary fender line too has parted and
the both the fenders have drifted amidships with no buffer on the bow.

Wind is gusting over 20 kts, coupled with heavy rains.

In view of above, with mutual agreement with on board Mooring Master, the
loading operation has been suspended and vessel will be casting off shortly,
once the hoses are drained and disconnected.

Vessel will proceed for the STS running moor once the fender lines are
repaired and weather subsides.

Shall keep you posted.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>