Subject: RE: LIO for 6 Mn bbls / Month of HCO
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'info techoilservices.com'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 05:53:25 +0330

Dear Mr. Pahlavani,

Good morning,

Thank you for the meeting this week.

Attached please find the FCO, awaiting for your feedback and bank
guarantee details.

Regards,

Commercial department 

From: info techoilservices.com <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2023 1:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: LIO for 6 Mn bbls / Month of HCO

Dear Sirs, Good day,

Please note that your email had gone to or SPAM folder, as such, we did
not notice it. Our apology for this oversite and late reply.

Please note that our buyer is one of the major Swiss financial
institutions trading crude oil internationally. We have provided the web
site of this financial institution outlining their trade record and
financial capabilities (https://ptrading-holding.com/). 

Please find below our answer to your requirements:

1.	Company profile - From Their Web Site and their ICPO.
2.	Updated Company License - Provided in their ICPO + From Their Web
Site: Company ID: CH5013 118607, Tax number: CHE114.617.756
3.	BCL and proof of fund - No need, Buyer is a large Swiss financial
institution.
4.	Audited Financial Statements - Tis is a Swiss Public company and
can be requested.
5.	Notarized power of attorney - CEO of the company, mentioned in
their organization chart,  has signed the ICPO.
6.	Experience in crude trade - From Their Web Site and is mentioned
in their company profile which is provided with their ICPO.
7.	Authorized signatories + Passport - It is already Provided by
buyer with their ICPO.
8.	Website -  (https://ptrading-holding.com/)
9.	Destination refinery details: Repsol - Argentina and other South
American countries
10.	Contract with end buyer: Will be provided after agreement between
our company and your company is finalized.

We have received their ICPO with most of the information you require are
already provided by the buyer however, they are confidential and cannot be
shared by email. Our representative, Mr. Pahlavani can review it with you
in person, and if needed, I can also travel to meet and discuss and
finalize it. 

We hope that the information provided meets with your requirements and
hope to receive your FCO and procedure. You will appreciate that this is a
very big very deal, and the buyer is very serious with potential business
of 6 Million bbls of Heavy Crude Oil per month, so he is expecting our FCO
as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Best Regards

Purchasing director

Tech Oil Services

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2023 6:28 PM
To: info techoilservices.com <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: LIO for 6 Mn bbls / Month of HCO

Dear Sir,

Good evening,

Thank you for your interest in establishing the business with SEJ Company.

Referring to your LOI, It would be appreciated if you would send the
following information for our KYC system. 

1.	Company profile
2.	Updated Company License
3.	BCL and proof of fund 
4.	Audited Financial Statements
5.	Notarized power of attorney
6.	Experience in crude trade
7.	Authorized signatories + Passport
8.	Website
9.	Destination refinery details 
10.	Contract with end buyer 

After receiving following information we will provide FCO to your good
company. 

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department 

 

From: info techoilservices.com < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, November 2, 2023 11:31 AM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: LIO for 6 Mn bbls / Month of HCO

Good morning,

Please find attached our LOI for 6 Mn bbls per month of Heavy crude oil.
We will appreciate if you could send us your offer with procedure, specs
and payment terms at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,

Best Regards

Purchasing director

Tech Oil Services