Subject: Re: 20% Payment after Loading - Mt Phonix
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Commercial <[email-masked]>, Operation <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 14:04:59 +0000

Dear Sir,

Please be aware that there was an error in the IBAN number and
account Number, which have now been rectified. Please find
attached our revised invoice with the corrected
payment information.
Kindly ensure that the payment is made in accordance with the details 
provided in our revised invoice.

Regards,
Mark Farshidi Nia

On 2023-11-09 14:13, [email-masked] wrote:

    Dear Sir,

    Good day,

    Attached please find invoice and authorization letter for 20% of Mt
    Phonix after loading.

    Regards,
    Mark Farshidi Nia