Subject: MT PHONIX
From: [email-masked]
To: Commercial <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 06:19:46 +0000

_Dear Sir,_

_ _

_Please find below narrative with respect to M.T.Phonix:_

_ _

1-    Before the vessel crossed Singapore,  owners  have requested 
number of times for agent details so the vessel can be cleared before 
arrival to Chinese water, normally it shall be done 7 days before 
arrival.

2-    Upon the vessel arrival to China OPL, due to lack of agent details 
and discharge port information, it was suggested to keep the vessel at 
Dongjiakou OPL till having clear information (18.11.2023).

3-    Drifting position was informed to the charterer on 19.11.2023 and 
vessel maintained 200 nm away from China. (19.11.2023).

4-    The vessel arrived OPL and  tendered NOR 20.11.2023/1624 hrs.

5-    On 02.12.2023, the charterer requested to change BL and  cargo 
grade from Crude oil to Fuel oil, cooperation was done by the owners.

6-    On 02.12.2023, as per charterers instruction, the vessel start to 
shorten distance to Rizhao, vessel position and its movement informed to 
the charterers.

7-    On 03.12.2023, the charterer shared position for dropping anchor 
nearby

  35 13N   120 38E.

8-    On 04.12.2023, the charterers shared email address for 
communication by the master , [email-masked] , 
[email-masked] , [email-masked] (as customer)

9-    On 05.12.2023:as per charterers instructions LOA(letter of 
authorization)has been given to above emails address  for signing BL on 
behalf of the master.

On 07.12.2023: LOI was issued by the charterers to discharge cargo at 
Rizhao.

10-                        After hire and demurrage payment, the 
charterers instructed to show green light for discharging cargo at 
Rizhao .same instruction was done by master.

11-                        On 09.12.2023, the charterer confirmed and 
nominated the agent, China Ocean Shipping Agency Rizhao Co. Ltd

12-                        On 09.12.2023, the charterers announced that 
vessel is awaiting for line up to discharge cargo .

13-                        On same date, 09.12.2023 , the charterers 
changed decision to discharge cargo suddenly and informed the owners not 
to proceed to Rizhao inner anchorage, and not replying customer and 
agent.

_14-                        __On 10.12.2023, Rizhao party requested 
master to proceed inner anchorage, Dongjiakou agent details was provided 
by the charterers for further communication. Requested was made to 
change BL from Fuel to Crude under name of Rui Ji Trad company._

_15-                        __As per your statement , Rizhao customer 
canceled and instruction was issued for Dongjiakou,  the owner requested 
you to send email to Rizhao team and keep us in CC for same declaration 
and clarification with Rizhao party (12.12.2023) which has not done so 
far._

_16-                        __ 18.12.2023, Rizhao customer sent email 
instruction master for discharging cargo in Rizhao and same was shared 
with you, we sent you email and requesting to clarify the case with 
Rizhao customers._

_17-                        __On 19.12.2023, charterer sent revise  BL  
format to us over WhatsApp message._

_18-                        __On 20.12.2023, we received your request 
for subletting, there is no option for sublet in agreed CP, We requested 
for the new charterer details so we can discuss the case with the 
owners, but we didn't receive any information._

_19-                        __We have received another email from Rizhao 
customer that domestic consignee is taking legal action regarding 
noncompliance of the vessel with the port arrangement and violation 
against contract which is unknown to the owners, and we shared same with 
you, 25.12.2023._

_ _

_The charterers will be responsible, in case of any claim against the 
vessel, master, ship managers and the owners and shall compensate all 
damages._

_All our intention is to protect you the cargo and owner against 
unforeseen claim of your previous customer in Rizhao. owners are very 
much concerned about the alleged claim of the Rizhao party against the 
vessel and possible BL holder hence_

_ will wait till 28th Dec 2023/1200 UAE time for the charterers to send 
email to concerned parties and keep our email 
address([email-masked]) in CC, in order to clarify and settle the 
case.  Otherwise __ master will mention same on your behalf to the 
Rizhao parties and all consequences will be with the charterers. _

_ _

_Our local protecting agent in China is waiting for cargo buyer to 
announce terminal details and the charterer agent to make document 
clearance, then we can approach to MSA._

_ _

_We are always ready at any time to discuss with concerned parties here, 
face to face,  to clear the case during joined meeting as mentioned 
several times over phone._

_ _

_ _

_Best Regards_