Subject: RE: ***SPAM*** Re: answer to letter No. Ref: ICPO-OIL-210823 dated 21th august
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'OVH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mrmoazenzadeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 09:04:41 -0700

Dear Sir,

Good evening,

Thank you for your email and for the first cargo we can nominate the cargo 
which is onboard of the vessel with below conditions :

1.	Buyer shall make 2 million USD as down payment and buyer shall nominate 
storage tank agreement as well
2.	Vessel name and BL and other POP shall be provided and dip test in OPL is 
also can be arranged if buyer has representative to perform it
3.	20 % after entry notice to the anchorage
4.	80% after berthing notice
5.	Vessel will be discharged after full payment received into seller 
nominated bank account

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

Elyas

From: OVH <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2023 6:46 AM
To: Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked]>
Cc: Info <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; Mrmoazenzadeh <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: ***SPAM*** Re: answer to letter No. Ref: ICPO-OIL-210823 dated 
21th august

On 2023-08-30 12:44, Elyas Niroomand Toomaj wrote:

Dear Sir,

attached please find the draft of contract.

Regards,
Commercial department

On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 4:31 AM Elyas Niroomand Toomaj
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the meeting.

Attached please find the bank account.

Regards,
Commercial department

On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 10:43 PM Info <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear sir,

As per our discussion attached please find certificate of quality.

As discussed after 48 hours your good company will make 10 % of the
total value of the cargo.

Please send details of your good company, bank account to issue
proforma invoice.

Regards

Commercial depart

Sent from Mail [1 <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> ] for 
Windows

From: Info
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2023 7:43 AM
To: OVH
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Elyas 
Niroomand Toomaj;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Mrmoazenzadeh
Subject: RE: answer to letter No. Ref: ICPO-OIL-210823 dated 21th
august

Dear Sir,

Well received.

We will revert as soon as possible.

Regards,

Commercial depart

Sent from Mail [1 <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> ] for 
Windows

From: OVH
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2023 7:41 AM
To: Info
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Elyas 
Niroomand Toomaj;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Mrmoazenzadeh
Subject: Re: answer to letter No. Ref: ICPO-OIL-210823 dated 21th
august

On 2023-08-23 17:00, Info wrote:

Dear  Sir ,

Thank you for the letter No. Ref: ICPO-OIL-210823 dated 21th august,
With reference to the meeting, appreciate for your interest in
establishing the business with SEJ, regarding crude oil please
consider below items for the next steps :

light pure crude oil

1-   Quantity: 1,000,000 barrels (Suez size vessel which is in
Chinese
international waters )

2-  Quality : as attached, light pure crude oil, sulfur content of
1.46 %

3-   Destination: it shall be mentioned in the contract so please
advise the exact destination (discharge port) and name of the
refinery

4- Terms of delivery: CFR , one safe port in China

5- Payment terms:

5-1-Buyer shall make 5 million USD advance payment or other
acceptable
guarantees

5-2- Seller shall provide Vessel name, BL , CCIC and other POP
documents with laycan to the destination port, further more
permission
for dip test will be issued to the buyer

5-3- buyer will make 10% of the payment based as per provisional
invoice which will be issued as per provisional pricing period and
after confirmation of the test and POP verification

5-4- vessel will tender NOR at the destination port and buyer will
start to make remaining payment before discharge

5-5- after 100% payment based on provisional value of the cargo,
vessel will start for discharging

5-6- price shall be minus 12.00 USD/BBL based on ICE brent available
quotations during mutual confirmed pricing period

5-7- The final value of Cargo shall be determined and paid based on
contractual unit price calculated as per final pricing period
(deducting the provisional paid amount) to Seller latest by three
calendar days from the last calendar day of the respective pricing
period of the contract.

In case the final value of the whole Cargo is less than the
provisional paid amount by Buyer under the terms and conditions of
this contract, Seller will settle such difference, in the buyer’s
nominated bank account.

5-8- for covering price fluctuation buyer shall provide guarantee
for
20% of the total provisional value of the cargo in order to
guarantee
the payment of the price difference between provisional and final
price.

5-9-in case that pricing period will be determined before discharge,
item no. 5-8 is not required.

Please consider that for other terms of delivery we can negotiate
and
also if we receive materials like profile, histories and bank
statement for proof of fund from your good company we can provide
SPA
to get it signed and proceed.

In order to discuss further details please contact us at
+989158518624.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

Sent from Mail [1 [1]] for Windows

Links:
------
[1] https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986

-- 

Dear sir

Thank you so much for your offer about introducing our agent for
dip-test, it is your ultimate trust in us,

but I introduce to you our end user in China and send you the
certificat of registration company and DGM of end user by this
official email to issue only the ATV letter of CCIC report to their
name

In the first step we need only verify the CCIC of report of your
cargo based on your attached reports

please provide a ATV letter of CCIC report to name of QINDAO
CHENGFENG PETROCHEMICAL CO.Ltd with follow website address and
attached documents

http://www.sinopec.com/listco/en/about_sinopec/subsidiaries/refinery_petrochemical/20161109/news_20161109_357462119345.shtml

After succesful verification we proceed based on mentioned procedure
and we RWA to concluded the contract ASAP

Best regards

Dr. ALEX B. Parsa
Ph.D/DBA
Title:DIRECTOR/CFO
Oriental Ventures Holding Ltd.

-- 

---------

Elyas Niroomand Toomaj,

B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering,  Sharif University of Technology

M.Sc. in Drilling & Production Engineering, Sahand University of
Technology

Cell: +98  (915) 8518624 Email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

-- 

---------

Elyas Niroomand Toomaj,

B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering,  Sharif University of Technology

M.Sc. in Drilling & Production Engineering, Sahand University of
Technology

Cell: +98  (915) 8518624 Email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Links:
------
[1] https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986

-- 

Dear sir

Please find attachment file

Based on our negotiation we highlight change the text and procedure

Regards

Dr. ALEX B. Parsa
Ph.D/DBA
Title:DIRECTOR/CFO
Oriental Ventures Holding Ltd.
10a Bowing Way, Southall, UB2,5LB, United Kingdom
www.ovhltd.co.uk <http://www.ovhltd.co.uk>

CONFIDENTIALITY/DISCLAIMER
This Email massage and attachments are only intended for use by the address 
the information contained in this mail is privileged and confidential 
information for use of the individual or entity named above and address.