Subject: RE: Trip to South America: follow up 2
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:49:54 +0330

Dear Roberto,

I hope this message finds you well.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delayed response and the 
inconvenience caused by the rescheduling of our upcoming visit.

As we eagerly anticipate our journey, we are currently contemplating a visit 
to the vibrant lands of Brazil from the 8th to the 17th of February 2024. 
However, we remain flexible and open to adjusting our itinerary to 
accommodate your schedule, should you prefer alternative dates.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide your valuable insights 
and suggestions regarding this plan. Rest assured, upon receiving your 
recommendations, we will diligently review and finalize the arrangements.

To ensure a seamless and enriching experience, I kindly request a 
comprehensive itinerary well in advance. While we are prepared to proceed 
posthaste, we will reserve a moment to confirm the dates after a thoughtful 
consideration of the proposed schedule.

Your prompt and detailed response would be highly appreciated, and I eagerly 
await your correspondence.

Warm regards,

SEJ COMPNAY

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2023 8:23 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Trip to South America: follow up 2

Dear Mr. Roberto,

Good evening.

I kindly request the detailed schedule in advance. I will review the dates 
and provide confirmation shortly; however, my initial response is 
affirmative.

I anticipate your prompt response.

Best regards,.

SEJ Company

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2023 7:35 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Trip to South America: follow up 2

Dear Majid,

Wish you are all well.

This is to have the confirmation of your business visit to Brazil from 
December 20th until December 29th.

Please let me have your confirmation, for the meetings to be held in São 
Paulo.

Kind regards,

Roberto

Em 06/12/2023 10:53, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  escreveu:

Dear Majid,

Many thanks for your message.

It is great to read your words.

Yes, let us do a 25 year cooperation, starting immediately.

Can you come exactly December 20th and what is the latest time for your 
departure, please?

As for your points:

1.	Majid - Concluding discussions on the remaining materials derived from 
crude oil. - Roberto: Yes, it will be better when we are face-to-face to 
conclude the final format for the crude oil.
2.	Majid - Delving into further deliberations on the barter system involving 
aircraft. - Roberto: Yes, let us define a precise schedule and detailed 
plan.
3.	Majid - Commencing negotiations on cooperation in refinery 
construction. - Roberto: Excellent; ready to move.
4.	Majid - Concluding discussions on other pertinent subjects before the 
scheduled visit. - Roberto: I suggest we do a video conference ASAP.
5.	Majid - Confirming the visit post the 20th of December. It would be 
highly appreciated if you could forward the proposed schedule at your 
earliest convenience. - Roberto: I will send it once you confirm the exact 
date of your return.
6.	Majid - Developing a military-economic strategy entails fostering 
collaboration between the General Staff of the Armed Forces of our country 
and The Armed Forces of Brazil. - Roberto: this is more sensitive, but 
doable in the context of our new Brics brotherhood; I will talk to the 
Brazilian Minister of Defense, who is lifelong friend of mine, José Múcio.
7.	Majid - Our objective is to meticulously explore the potential for 
establishing a comprehensive 25-year cooperation agreement between both 
nations. - Roberto: Let us define it together, in a consistent, safe and 
sustainable way, in the context of our Brics brotherhood.

With my very best hugs, Roberto

Em 06/12/2023 08:52, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
escreveu:

Dear Roberto,

Good day,

Thank you for orchestrating the meetings in Brazil. Concerning the agenda, 
please give consideration to the following points:

1.	Concluding discussions on the remaining materials derived from crude oil.
2.	Delving into further deliberations on the barter system involving 
aircraft.
3.	Commencing negotiations on cooperation in refinery construction.
4.	Concluding discussions on other pertinent subjects before the scheduled 
visit.
5.	Confirming the visit post the 20th of December. It would be highly 
appreciated if you could forward the proposed schedule at your earliest 
convenience.
6.	Developing a military-economic strategy entails fostering collaboration 
between the General Staff of the Armed Forces of our country and The Armed 
Forces of Brazil.
7.	Our objective is to meticulously explore the potential for establishing a 
comprehensive 25-year cooperation agreement between both nations.

Eagerly anticipating your prompt response.

Regards,

SEJ Company

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 6:16 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Majid' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Trip to South America

Dear Majid,

Wish you are well.

I would like to invite you to come to Brazil, but first to meet me in 
Curaçao, so that you can see a major infrastructure which we can use 
together.

If possible, please come to Curaçao the 9th of December and then the 10th we 
can fly to Brazil.

In Brazil the plan is to meet some key people there and also to visit the 
petrochemical complex project which there is potential for cooperation using 
Iranian heavy.

While we are together in Brazil it will be possible to conclude our 
agreement and sign it.

Kind regards,

Roberto

CCing Baniyan for information, and discussing the details of the trip.