Subject: VLCC 511 V. 0523 - ESTIMATED PORT DISBURSEMENT + PORT TARIFFS
From: "MB" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 14:45:08 +0330

Dear Sir, 

Ref our telecoms of today, as per your request, please find attached a copy
of PMO Tariff for tankers, IOTC tariff, QMO tariff for tankers and PMO new
tariff for marine safety and protection charges for your reference.
Furthermore, we have once again attached a copy of PDA and ID card of our
Dubai rep for your READY reference. 

We hope that the above and the attached documents meet with your
requirements and would appreciate if you could please advise when and where
our Dubai rep should attend to collect the PDA funds of AED 858,541. Thank
you. 

Best regards 

Reza 

From: MBB [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2023 12:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'MB' <[email-masked]>; 'MBB' <[email-masked]>
Subject: VLCC 511 V. 0523 - ESTIMATED PORT DISBURSEMENT

Dear Sirs

Pls attached PDA and ID card of our representative in UAE for collecting
cash.

Pls confirm safe receipt.

Best Rgds

Operations Dept