Subject: MT SHARP OCEAN : BROKERAGE INVOICE AGAINST 20% FREIGHT INVOICE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Info'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:44:18 +0330

Dear Sir.

Good day.

Please arrange for payment of brokerage invoice of MT SHARP OCEAN as
attached against 20% Freight invoice No. KEP/2023/C1/0016a Issued on
16.08.2023.

Please arrange for cash payment in UAE , our representative will be
introduced as soon as payment is being arranged.

Best Regards.

 

 

Capt.Torres

Operation Manager at BSP Trading.

Phone 

Mobile: +971-50-1824887

WhatsApp : 971-50-1824887  

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

No.611

Adel Ahmed Wahedi Bldg.

Al Mararr - Dubai- UAE

www.BSPtradings.com <http://www.bsptradings.com/>