Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:45:00 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.51.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).
  [email-masked]
    host outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com [52.101.8.43]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).
  [email-masked]
    host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.17.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).

Subject: Don't miss the opportunity to meet someone interesting!
From: "Maximus" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maximus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:44:55 +0330

  <https://cs7.pikabu.ru/post_img/big/2018/05/07/5/1525675367111245751.jpg>

Plunge into the world of debauchery!

Register <http://tiny.cc/tvojxz>

@2024

All rights reserved