Subject: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // SOF / DANGJIAKOU OPL / 05.03.2024
From: "MT Boreas" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Ops tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Ops2 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karthik tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'MSI3'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech11'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 20:31:57 GMT

Dear Sir(s),

Good day,

Please note following SOF for arrival and anchoring at Dongjiakou OPL:

05.03.2024

0200 LT: E.O.S.P

0424 LT: Vessel arrived and anchored.

0424 LT: NOR tendered

0430 LT: F.W.E

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and
therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with
Phone Call.