Subject: Trip to South America
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked]>, 'Majid' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 11:45:49 -0300

Dear Majid, 

Wish you are well. 

I would like to invite you to come to Brazil, but first to meet me in
Curaçao, so that you can see a major infrastructure which we can use
together. 

If possible, please come to Curaçao the 9th of December and then the
10th we can fly to Brazil. 

In Brazil the plan is to meet some key people there and also to visit
the petrochemical complex project which there is potential for
cooperation using Iranian heavy. 

While we are together in Brazil it will be possible to conclude our
agreement and sign it. 

Kind regards, 

Roberto 

CCing Baniyan for information, and discussing the details of the trip.