Subject: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // FINAL SOF AT SINGAPORE EOPL // 30.01.2024
From: "MT Boreas" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'MSI3'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech11'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 10:17:01 GMT

Dear Sir(S),

Good day,

Please note following final SOF at Singapore EOPL:

17.01.2024:

0001 LT: NOR tendered

25.01.2024:

1600 LT: Mooring master on board.

28.01.2024:

0700 LT: One hour notice to E/R

0800 LT: S.B.E & commenced heaving up anchor

0900 LT: Anchor aweigh

0930 LT: Commenced fendering

1100 LT: Completed fendering

1110 LT~1230 LT: Receiving cargo hoses

1524 LT: Vessel anchored

1524 LT: F.W.E

30.01.2024

0700 LT: One hour notice to E/R

0800 LT: S.B.E & commenced heaving up anchor

0850 LT: Anchor aweigh

1418 LT: Commenced de-fendering & landing cargo hoses

1618 LT: Completed de-fendering & landing cargo hoses

1642 LT: Mooring master disembarked

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with Phone Call.

? Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

From: MT Boreas <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 30 January 2024 01:51
To: 'Ops2 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'MSI3' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech11' <[email-masked]>; 'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // SOF AT SINGAPORE EOPL // 30.01.2024

Dear Sir(s),

Good day,

Kindly note, vessel heaved up anchor today at 0850 LT on 30.01.2024 and driffting to deliver fenders and hoses to STS provider.

-As per instruction received we have to deliver fenders and cargo hoses to STS provider, but mooring master is waiting for charterer instruction for de-fendering.

-Please give instruction to STS provider to receive the fenders and hoses ASAP , as the vessel is already delayed for departure from Singapore EOPL.

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with Phone Call.

From: MT Boreas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 28 January 2024 07:33
To: 'Ops2 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Chartering oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'MSI3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tech11' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.BOREAS / MARS INVESTMENT LLC // SOF AT SINGAPORE EOPL // 28.01.2024

Dear Sir(s),

Good day,

Please note following SOF  at Singapore EOPL:

17.01.2024:

0001 LT: NOR tendered

25.01.2024:

1600 LT: Mooring master on board.

28.01.2024:

0700 LT: One hour notice to E/R

0800 LT: S.B.E & commenced heaving up anchor

0900 LT: Anchor aweigh

0930 LT: Commenced fendering

1100 LT: Completed fendering

1110 LT~1230 LT: Receiving cargo hoses

1524 LT: Vessel anchored

1524 LT: F.W.E

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Capt. M.Seif

Master - MT BOREAS

Ph: +19142408664 (V-Sat)

Ph: +881677110030 (Iridium)

Disclaimer : Please note that vessel's e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs. For Urgent Matters, Please Follow up with Phone Call.