Subject: RE: 4MM bbls heavy and light Malaysian crude oil-
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Amir-Hadi Tabdili'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mehdi Tabdili'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 15:45:50 +0330

Dear Sir,

Attached please find the guarantee letter format.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: Amir-Hadi Tabdili <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2023 1:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mehdi Tabdili <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: 4MM bbls heavy and light Malaysian crude oil-

Dear Sirs we have received the contebt we shall review and eend the final 
version ready sor aignature by both parties.

Best

AT

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Dec 2023, at 10:10, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
wrote:

Dear Sir,

Enclosed herewith is the final contract for your review. Kindly attend to 
the insertion of buyer details, affix your signature, stamp the document, 
and expeditiously return the executed copy to our attention.

Attached alongside is the Know Your Customer (KYC) form. We request your 
prompt completion of all required information.

Furthermore, enclosed herein are the pertinent invoices corresponding to the 
payment terms.

Your timely remittance of the down payment is pivotal for the commencement 
of further proceedings.

Anticipating a prompt response and cooperation.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: Amir-Hadi Tabdili <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2023 1:12 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Mehdi Tabdili <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: 4MM bbls heavy and light Malaysian crude oil-

ATTACHED PLEASE FIND THE REVISED VERSION, IN LINE WITH OUR DISCUSSIONS.

Dear Sir,

I appreciate your swift response.

Kindly indulge in the completion of the enclosed KYC form and graciously 
return it to us at your earliest convenience.

Enclosed within this correspondence, you will find the DDU contract awaiting 
your discerning eye. Your insightful comments and the inclusion of your 
company's pertinent details will pave the way for a seamless signing and 
stamping process.

As for the heavy vessel, its majestic arrival is scheduled for the 20th of 
January 2024, contingent upon the benevolence of favorable weather 
conditions.

Your attentive consideration of these matters is truly valued.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: Amir Hadi Tabdili <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2023 4:13 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: mtabdili unidospartners.com <http://unidospartners.com/> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: 4MM bbls heavy and light Malaysian crude oil-

To: Commercial Director

Dear Sirs,

We have discussed with the refinery directly for the cargo provided we are 
in a very short  of time to finalise, but we are aiming to conclude this 
ASAP.

There are some comments on your RECAP- which are the approximate  period 
dates for heavy the delivery time we need to have a more clear timing for 
delivery, on the Light if things workout correctly timing should be fine.

Please kindly provide the draft contract for us so we can finalise with 
refinery the main terms and proceed to sign the agreements.

We will need tank number to verify and for heavy anything you can provide 
for it.

Please note we are doing our best to place your cargo with our best client 
been since last Saturday in discussions with them and we have just received 
the RECAP today so we will expedite this to be closed in 2023.

Reference the  price n in your RECAP we hope in the future to get  a better 
margin,  since for  this type of transactions the trader has a lot of 
expenses in the trade process.

Best regards

Amir Hadi Tabdili
Director
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Mobile: (+971) 52 846 22 22
Tel/Fax: (+971) 4 343 05 35

Sheikh Zayed Road,
Shangri-La Unit 1903
Dubai, U.A.E.
www.unidospartners.com <http://www.unidospartners.com/>

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Thank you for your email.

Please find attached recap, it would be appreciated for your comments to 
finalize the contract.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

Dear Sirs,

We are ready and able to offer the following product along the following 
conditions:

Product: Malaysian Blended Light Crude Oil
Quantity: 2 million barrels light and 2 million barrels Heavy crude
Delivery: prompt delivery 2023 DDU Qingdao

Payment: Dip&Pay- as per he contract
Price: light crude ICE (Brent) -9.5 USD and for heavy ICE (Brent) -11USD.

Buyer: ENKA trading Limited a subsidiary of Unidos Partners FZC

All other terms and conditions not mentioned heer shall be as per the 
contract agreed between buyer and seller on DDU Qingdao basis. Please send 
contract for finalization immediately before the end of 2023.

 Yours truly,

Mehdi Tabdili partovi

For and on behalf of Unidos Partners FZC

This message is private and confidential and it is intended exclusively for 
the addressee. If you receive this message by mistake, you should not 
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please inform the sender and 
delete the message and attachments from your system. No confidentiality nor 
any privilege regarding the information is walved or lost by any 
microtrasmission or malfunction. Any views or opinions contained in this 
message are solely those of the author and do not necesarrily represente 
those of UNIDOS PARTNERS FZC, unless otherwise specifically stated and the 
sender is authorised to do so. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to 
be secure, confidential or error-free, as information could be intercepted, 
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete, or contain viruses. 
UNIDOS PARTNERS FZC. does not accept responsibility for any changes in the 
contents of this message after it has been sent. This message is provided 
for informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or 
offer to buy or sell. If the addressee of this message does not consent to 
the use of internet e-mail, please communicate it to us.

<RECAP- Heavy - new.doc><RECAP- LIGHT CRUDE.doc>