Subject: MT SERENE I / ETA UPDATE//NOR
From: "Master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'xuhx.qgil'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 12:00:38 -0000

Dear sir,

Good day!!!

 

NOTICE OF READINESS

I hereby tender you that SERENE I as being in all respects ready to
Discharge nominated cargo at port of DONGJIAKOU  at 20:00 Hrs. LT on 22ND
DEC 2023. 

Lay Time shall commence as per current agreed charter party.

Vessel has dropped anchor at OPL as per VTS instruction.

Agents: Qingdao Port International Logistics CO.,LTD   -  Kindly forward NOR
to all concerned parties as appropriate.

 

Best Regards,

|Master M.T. SERENE I

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 317 4620(Bridge)

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 800 4078(Bridge)

|SAT-C : 437448311

IOP : +8816 7777 8495

<[email-masked]> 

Please consider the environment before printing

From: Master [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 21 December 2023 02:11
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'ops' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: RE: MT SERENE 1/ ETA UPDATE

 

Dear sir

Good day.

 

Well Noted Below Mail With Many Thanks.

 

Best Regards,

|Master M.T. SERENE I

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 317 4620(Bridge)

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 800 4078(Bridge)

|SAT-C : 437448311

IOP : +8816 7777 8495

< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 

Please consider the environment before printing

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 21 December 2023 01:58
To: Master < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc: liujianlei.qgil < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: RE: MT SERENE 1/ ETA UPDATE

 

DEAR MASTER, GOOD DAY.

OUR BERTHING PROSPECT WILL BE DECIDED BY THE IOPP & FORM B FYR, PLS CONTACT
WITH CONCERNED PARTIES TO RENEW.

  _____  

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

1.QINGDAO PORT UNDER ECA CONTROL FROM 01ST JAN 2019, VSLS HAVE TO CONSUME
FUEL WITH LOW SULPHUR OF NOT EXCEED TO 0.5% CONTENT AFTER ARRIVAL FYI.

2.PLS FLY THE NATIONAL FLAG OF CHINA CORRECTLY DURING PORT STAY.

With Best Regards

刘建磊    William Liu

海运中心 Shipping Center

青岛港国际物流有限公司

Qingdao Port International Logistics Co.,Ltd

WECHAT ID;LIU451062101

Tel-1:+86-532-82987669(Working Time)
Tel-2:+86-532-82988123(24hrs Dispatcher) +86-18553261375
Email:[email-masked](Public)

 <mailto:[email-masked](Personal)>
[email-masked](Personal)

POST CODE:266599

ADD:NO.12-7 FENJIN NORTH ROAD, QIANWAN PORT AREA, HUANGDAO, QINGDAO,
SHANDONG, CHINA.

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> Master

Date: 2023-12-21 08:01

To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'ops'

Subject: RE: MT SERENE 1/ ETA UPDATE

Dear sir

Good day. 

 

 

Please Note vessel ETA Information. 

 

VSL ETA  BASED ON DONGJIAKOU NO.2 ANCHORAGE :   22nd December 2023  AT
2200LT. AGW/SWP

    Please advise any berthing schedule for the vessel. 

 

Kindly acknowledge 

 

Best Regards,

|Master M.T. SERENE I

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 317 4620(Bridge)

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 800 4078(Bridge)

|SAT-C : 437448311

IOP : +8816 7777 8495

< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 

Please consider the environment before printing

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 18 December 2023 03:03
To: Master < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
'ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT SERENE 1/ ETA UPDATE

 

DEAR MASTER, GOOD DAY.

CONFIRM RECEIPT YR ETA WITH MANY TKS, AND WE WILL INFORM ALL CONCERNED
PARTIES.

FOR THE SPRO, PLS CONFIRM IF U NEED US ASSIST TO SIGN AND HOW TO PAY FOR IT,
TKS!

  _____  

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

1.QINGDAO PORT UNDER ECA CONTROL FROM 01ST JAN 2019, VSLS HAVE TO CONSUME
FUEL WITH LOW SULPHUR OF NOT EXCEED TO 0.5% CONTENT AFTER ARRIVAL FYI.

2.PLS FLY THE NATIONAL FLAG OF CHINA CORRECTLY DURING PORT STAY.

With Best Regards

刘建磊    William Liu

海运中心 Shipping Center

青岛港国际物流有限公司

Qingdao Port International Logistics Co.,Ltd

WECHAT ID;LIU451062101

Tel-1:+86-532-82987669(Working Time)
Tel-2:+86-532-82988123(24hrs Dispatcher) +86-18553261375
Email:[email-masked](Public)

 <mailto:[email-masked](Personal)>
[email-masked](Personal)

POST CODE:266599

ADD:NO.12-7 FENJIN NORTH ROAD, QIANWAN PORT AREA, HUANGDAO, QINGDAO,
SHANDONG, CHINA.

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> Master

Date: 2023-12-18 08:01

To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'ops'

Subject: MT SERENE 1/ ETA UPDATE

 

Dear sir

Good day. 

 

Please Note vessel ETA Information. As per below mail.  

 

VSL ETA  BASED ON DONGJIAKOU NO.2 ANCHORAGE :   22nd December 2023  AT
0600LT. AGW/SWP

    

Also please send me SPRO as we haven’t received yet.

 

Kindly acknowledge 

 

 

Best Regards,

|Master M.T. SERENE I

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 317 4620(Bridge)

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 800 4078(Bridge)

|SAT-C : 437448311

IOP : +8816 7777 8495

< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 

Please consider the environment before printing

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 14 December 2023 07:31
To: Master < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc: liujianlei.qgil < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: RE: MT SERENE 1//DISPORT@DONGJIAKOU//PRE-ARRIVAL FORMALITIES &
INFORMATION //Part 05 of 05

 

DEAR MASTER, GOOD DAY.

CONFIRM RECEIPT YR BELOW INFORMATION WITH MANY TKS!

PLS SEND BACK CERTIFICATE OF ENTRY.

  _____  

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

1.QINGDAO PORT UNDER ECA CONTROL FROM 01ST JAN 2019, VSLS HAVE TO CONSUME
FUEL WITH LOW SULPHUR OF NOT EXCEED TO 0.5% CONTENT AFTER ARRIVAL FYI.

2.PLS FLY THE NATIONAL FLAG OF CHINA CORRECTLY DURING PORT STAY.

With Best Regards

刘建磊    William Liu

海运中心 Shipping Center

青岛港国际物流有限公司

Qingdao Port International Logistics Co.,Ltd

WECHAT ID;LIU451062101

Tel-1:+86-532-82987669(Working Time)
Tel-2:+86-532-82988123(24hrs Dispatcher) +86-18553261375
Email:[email-masked](Public)

 <mailto:[email-masked](Personal)>
[email-masked](Personal)

POST CODE:266599

ADD:NO.12-7 FENJIN NORTH ROAD, QIANWAN PORT AREA, HUANGDAO, QINGDAO,
SHANDONG, CHINA.

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> Master

Date: 2023-12-13 13:29

To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'ops'

Subject: RE: RE: MT SERENE 1//DISPORT@DONGJIAKOU//PRE-ARRIVAL FORMALITIES &
INFORMATION //Part 05 of 05

Dear sir

Good day.

 

Please find attached 

1.       MASTER'S PASSPORT WITH STAMP & SIGN, MASTER'

2.       WRC

3.       P&I OF ENTRY

Remaining documents will send you ASAP.

Also please send me SPRO we will fillup and send you back.

 

 

Best Regards,

|Master M.T. SERENE I

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 317 4620(Bridge)

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 800 4078(Bridge)

|SAT-C : 437448311

IOP : +8816 7777 8495

< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 

Please consider the environment before printing

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 13 December 2023 04:13
To: Master < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
'ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Re: RE: MT SERENE 1//DISPORT@DONGJIAKOU//PRE-ARRIVAL FORMALITIES &
INFORMATION //Part 05 of 05

 

DEAR MASTER, GOOD DAY.

CONFIRM RECEIPT THE BELOW 5 PARTS OF PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS WITH MANY TKS!

KINDLY AWAITING FOR THE OTHER DOCS(CARGO DOCS, STOWAGE PLAN, MASTER'S
PASSPORT WITH STAMP & SIGN, MASTER'S AUTHORITY, DISCHARGE PLAN, PORTS OF
CALL LIST, WRC, SPRO, P&I OF ENTRY AND SO ON), PLS SEND BACK ASAP, TKS FOR
YR GD COOPERATION!

  _____  

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

1.QINGDAO PORT UNDER ECA CONTROL FROM 01ST JAN 2019, VSLS HAVE TO CONSUME
FUEL WITH LOW SULPHUR OF NOT EXCEED TO 0.5% CONTENT AFTER ARRIVAL FYI.

2.PLS FLY THE NATIONAL FLAG OF CHINA CORRECTLY DURING PORT STAY.

With Best Regards

刘建磊    William Liu

海运中心 Shipping Center

青岛港国际物流有限公司

Qingdao Port International Logistics Co.,Ltd

WECHAT ID;LIU451062101

Tel-1:+86-532-82987669(Working Time)
Tel-2:+86-532-82988123(24hrs Dispatcher) +86-18553261375
Email:[email-masked](Public)

 <mailto:[email-masked](Personal)>
[email-masked](Personal)

POST CODE:266599

ADD:NO.12-7 FENJIN NORTH ROAD, QIANWAN PORT AREA, HUANGDAO, QINGDAO,
SHANDONG, CHINA.

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> Master

Date: 2023-12-12 11:27

To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 'ops department'

Subject: RE: MT SERENE 1//DISPORT@DONGJIAKOU//PRE-ARRIVAL FORMALITIES &
INFORMATION //Part 05 of 05

Dear sir,

Good Day.

Please find attached Part 05 of 05

 

Best Regards,

|Master M.T. SERENE I

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 317 4620(Bridge)

|Tel(VSAT): + 1505 800 4078(Bridge)

|SAT-C : 437448311

IOP : +8816 7777 8495

< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 

Please consider the environment before printing

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] [ <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 10 December 2023 09:34
To: serene1 < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: MT SERENE 1//DISPORT@DONGJIAKOU//PRE-ARRIVAL FORMALITIES &
INFORMATION

 

TO:MT SERENE 1

FM:QINGDAO PORT INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LTD

DD:2023-12-10

DEAR MASTER, GOOD DAY!

WE ARE YR LOCAL AGENT IN QINGDAO DONGJIAKOU PORT.

PLS FIND THE PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS AND DONGJIAKOU ANCHORAGE NOTICE FYI.

PLS KINDLY BE ADVISED IN PRE-ARRIVAL INFO.xlsx,U JUST NEED FILL IN THE FIRST
THREE SHEETS FYI AND PLS SEND BACK ALL CERTS IN FIRST SHEET.

FLWG IS QINGDAO DONGJIAKOU PORT INFO:

1)PORT COMMUNICATION:
（QDDJK）HARBOUR MASTER:   VHF CHANNEL 68
                                     TEL 86-532-82989201/9202
（QDDJK）PILOT STATION:    VHF CHANNEL 11
                                     TEL 86-532-82989206/9295

（QDDJK）PORT CONTROL:     VHF CHANNEL 12
                                     TEL 86-532-82989201/9202

QINGDAO RADIO:    VHF CHANNEL 16
                  TEL 86-532-82821256

PLS UPDATE YR GD VSL ETA  BASED ON DONGJIAKOU NO.2 ANCHORAGE AND NOTIFY US
AT 0800LT DAILY.

BECAUSE AS PER NEW RULES FROM DONGJIAKOU MSA,WE HAVE TO COMPLETE IMPORT
FORMALITIES AT LEAST 7 DAYS B4 ARIVAL AT DONGJIAKOU PORT,SO PLS SEND BACK
ALL REQUIRED DOCS AT YOUR SOONEST,INCLUDING CARGO DOCS,OTHERWISE PROBABLY WE
CAN'T GET BERTHING PERMISSION ON TIME FYI.

REGARDING THE STOWAGE PLAN,AS PER LOCAL RULES,CARGO WEIGHT SHOULD SHOW BL
GROSS MT IN AIR IN SUM AND CHIEF OFFICER&MASTER BOTH SIGN&STAMP BY SHIP'S
STAMP DULY,TKS!

PLS CONFIRM SF RECEIPT.

  _____  

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

1.QINGDAO PORT UNDER ECA CONTROL FROM 01ST JAN 2019, VSLS HAVE TO CONSUME
FUEL WITH LOW SULPHUR OF NOT EXCEED TO 0.5% CONTENT AFTER ARRIVAL FYI.

2.PLS FLY THE NATIONAL FLAG OF CHINA CORRECTLY DURING PORT STAY.

With Best Regards

刘建磊    William Liu

海运中心 Shipping Center

青岛港国际物流有限公司

Qingdao Port International Logistics Co.,Ltd

WECHAT ID;LIU451062101

Tel-1:+86-532-82987669(Working Time)
Tel-2:+86-532-82988123(24hrs Dispatcher) +86-18553261375
Email:[email-masked](Public)

 <mailto:[email-masked](Personal)>
[email-masked](Personal)

POST CODE:266599

ADD:NO.12-7 FENJIN NORTH ROAD, QIANWAN PORT AREA, HUANGDAO, QINGDAO,
SHANDONG, CHINA.