Subject: RE: MT CK :Switch BL
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>, "'TETIS GLOBAL'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sayyed Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 14:04:08 +0330

Dear Mr. Hosseni,

Good afternoon,

Considering need of the switch BL and cancelation of the present switch BL 
( first Malaysian switch BL) please instruct our agent in Malaysia to permit 
owner representative ( as attached ID card ) please let owner representative 
to take picture by mobile and send it to the owner for confirmation.

After received owner confirmation, our Malaysian agent is permit to do the 
Null and Void of all the BL (first Malaysia switch doc ) and immediately 
receive the LOA as requested earlier.

Please note our Malaysian agent must check if the issued LOA is on 
possession of the owner representative.

Regards,

E. Niroomand

Commercial department

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2023 12:18 PM
To: 'Capt. Rochin' <[email-masked]>; 'TETIS GLOBAL' 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Sayyed Hosseini' <[email-masked]>; 
'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT CK : Demurrage invoice calculated until 03rd of October 2023 
& from 04th of October till 07th of November

Dear Captain,

Good day,

Attached please find the ullage report in order to get it stamped.

Regards,

OPT DEP

From: Capt. Rochin <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2023 10:00 PM
To: TETIS GLOBAL <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Sayyed Hosseini 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Elyas 
Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Capt. Rochin <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CK : Demurrage invoice calculated until 03rd of October 2023 & 
from 04th of October till 07th of November

Dear Sir.

Good day.

Please find attached demurrage invoice of MT CK Calculated until 03rd of 
October 2023, and from 04th of October till 07th of November 2023 for your 
kind perusal ,

Please share swift of the payment as soon as the payment is made.

Best regards.

Capt. Rochin.

From: KNH GLOBAL
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2023 18:16
To: Capt. Rochin <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Subject: MT CK : Demurrage Invoice

Dear Sir ,

Good day ,

PFA , MT CK Demurrage Invoice .

Thanks ,

Regards,

Ops