Subject: Re: Submission of Required Documents for Agency Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2025 09:58:39 +0330

Dear SOMO Company,

I hope this email finds you well.

Thank you for providing us with the list of required documents for the 
agency contract.
Regarding our previous contacts and letter No. MP/23665 Dated 19/12/2024 
We have reviewed your requirements thoroughly and are pleased to attach 
all the requested documents for your consideration.

Should you require any additional information or clarification, please 
do not hesitate to reach out, and we will be more than happy to assist 
promptly.

Thank you once again for this opportunity. We look forward to the next 
steps in finalizing our agreement and working together to achieve shared 
goals.

Best regards,
WORTH SEEN ENERGY LIMITED
Commercial Manager