Subject: RE: MT Antea // A/C MARS INVESTMENT LLC // fixture recap dated 15 DEC 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 16:47:15 +0330

Dear Captain Ahmad,

Good evening, 

Regarding Mt. Anthea thank you for the cooperation.

Before discharge we will make all the payments, we are planning to charter
your other vessels as well  in Singapore and PG. our next vessel will
arrive 14th of February suez max and for PG we are waiting for lay can
information form national company.  

Please find attached letter for discount request for Mt. Anthea a we has
so much losses due to the delay and bad weather.

 

Regards, 

OPT Dep 

From: Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2023 12:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Chartering oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]>;
Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]>;
Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT Antea // A/C MARS INVESTMENT LLC // fixture recap dated 15 DEC
2023

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Appreciate to find enclosed fixture recap with the owner's sign and stamp,

Please revert with the charterer's sign and stamp,

Awaiting yours,

Sincerely Yours,

Capt. Aran

Chartering Assistant Manager

Mobile: +971 52 923 6513

Mail: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2023 2:58 PM
To: Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Chartering oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Chartering2
oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT BOREAS OO MT ACHELOUS // A/C INDENT GENERAL TRADING FZE -
DRAFT RECAP DTD ** DEC 2023

Dear Captain,

Enclosed herewith, you will find the charter party agreement. Kindly affix
your signature and promptly return the executed CP to our attention.

We anticipate your timely response.

Best regards,

Operation department 

 

From: Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2023 11:37 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Chartering oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Chartering1
oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Chartering2
oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT BOREAS OO MT ACHELOUS // A/C INDENT GENERAL TRADING FZE -
DRAFT RECAP DTD ** DEC 2023

Dear Sir,

Good Day, 

Please find enclosed, recap with the owner's comments in red ink FYKA,

Meanwhile please find the one our vessel risk assessments docs for one of
Chinese port for clearance, (MT Anthea, she is also can be offered for the
good charterer).

Please advise if any documents needed for port clearance,

Capt. Aran

Chartering Assistant Manager

Mobile: +971 52 923 6513

Mail: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime 
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2023 2:52 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Chartering oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Chartering1
oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Chartering2
oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT BOREAS OO MT ACHELOUS // A/C INDENT GENERAL TRADING FZE -
DRAFT RECAP DTD ** DEC 2023

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Further to our tel. conversation while ago please find enclosed draft of
recaps, please revert with the charterer's trade license, confirm the
terms and conditions /comments if any,

Awaiting yours,

Sincerely Yours,

Capt. Aran

Chartering Assistant Manager

Mobile: +971 52 923 6513

Mail: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>