Subject: quotation base on ( Nipah, Indonesia) only, Estimated Port cost --- NIPAH Indonesia
From: "info" <[email-masked]>
To: "'sayyed mojtaba hosseini'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 20:39:21 +0430

Dear Capt. Hosseini, 

 Re: (Nipah, Indonesia) only, STS &!Estimated Port cost :

Following quotation base on (Nipah, Indonesia) only,  Estimated Port cost :

a. Suezmax (GRT: 84,000, Cargo discharged: 80 kMt) ~ USD19,200

b. Panamax (GRT: 45,000, Cargo received: 50kMt) ~ USD18,600 c. MR (GRT:
28,000, cargo received: 30kMt) ~ USD15,700

STS charges
Suez - Panamax ~ USD 46,000 for 36 hrs (additional time USD950/hr) Suez - MR
~ USD 45,000 for 36 hrs (additional time USD900/hr)

Agents will issue PORT CLEARANCE.
Agents are able to do redoc and issue Certificate of Origin (COO) if
required, with extra service charge.

Best Regards,
Kordi

-------- Original Message --------