Subject: RE: FW: letter of authorization for sign BL for MT RITI
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'MR Marine - Afiza MN'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Tetis Global'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MR Marine General'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mr Marine Gmail'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 14:53:28 +0330

Dear Captain

Kindly find the enclosed new BL

The figures are exactly same as the old one and the LOA

As we wrote before agent is authorized from our side to put old BL null and 
void after receiving the LOA from the master

And will send you

Please ask the master to sign the LOA to prevent losing the discharge line

Very best regards

Operation team

From: MR Marine - Afiza MN [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2023 2:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Tetis Global' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; MR Marine General 
<[email-masked]>; Mr Marine Gmail <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: FW: letter of authorization for sign BL for MT RITI

Good day Captain,

We are waiting signed LOA from Master and kindly assist to provide 
accordingly.

Attached the LOA for your further action.

Get TypeApp for Android <http://www.typeapp.com/r>

On 15 Oct 2023, at 15:53, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:

Dear Captain

Regarding RITI ship BL switch

I put Mr. Marine as the agent in tompak here in this email

Kindly arrange to send an authorization letter to the agent to issue a new 
BL for MT RITI

As a result of this, we also authorize the agent to put old BL null and void 
after receiving the authorization letter on our behalf

Your kind prompt action to avoid more delay in discharge and losing time for 
POD paperwork will be highly appreciated in advance

Very best regards

Hosseini

Operation manager