Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:44:53 +0330

This is the mail system at host mta652.syd.oss-core.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <[email-masked]>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mailstore02.service.melbvoc.int.oss-core.com[172.28.72.112] said: 552
5.2.2
    <[email-masked]> Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full) (in
reply
    to end of DATA command)

Subject: Party of passion explosion
From: "Quincy" <[email-masked]>
To: "Quincy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:46:24 +0330

Invitation to a special event

Join us for a unique event with extraordinary experiences and exciting 
encounters!

We look forward to seeing you:

Read more <http://tiny.cc/tvojxz>

Best wishes
Organizing team