Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / Moored with MV
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 09:12:04 -0500

Good evening,

Kindly note that vessel has moored with the MV at 2100 LT, 16th Jan. '24.

Winds currently gusting to 28 to 30 kts currently, constant at 25 kts.

Vessel cannot safely moor with weather on the bow with prevailing weather.

Will have to await on weather to subside to safely anchor inside designated
cargo operations area.

Currently slow steaming to enter the designated anchorage area for cargo
operations.

Both MV & DV will keep the wheelhouse manned with engines standby for slow
steaming.

Reverting with SOF shortly.

Pics attached for reference.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]