Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:48:07 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mx01.mail.icloud.com [17.57.154.33]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    554 5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137
  [email-masked]
    host premiertechcomaus.in.tmes-anz.trendmicro.com [13.238.202.140]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    554 5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    Invalid-Recipient.

Subject: Let's connect our worlds with words and emotions.
From: "Violetta" <[email-masked]>
To: "Violetta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:49:34 +0330

Hi!

I'm a bit mysterious and anonymous right now, but that's the whole point. My 
name is Violetta
and I'm looking for you, exclusively for you, to make our life a little more 
interesting.
I believe in fate and coincidences that can change our lives. I want to 
create something
unique, a moment we'll always remember.
Imagine that we have our own little mystery that we can solve together.
Share your fantasies, and let's make them a reality.
If you're ready for this adventure and you're ready to give me a return 
thrill, let's
let's keep in touch. Find me on this dating site and let me know that you 
too
want: Stunning_Lady <http://tiny.cc/uvojxz>
Waiting for you