Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:51:55 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.
  [email-masked]
    Sender [email-masked] has an outgoing mail suspension.
Message discarded.

Subject: Auf der Suche nach Leidenschaft und Vergnügen? Schließen Sie sich uns an!
From: "Richard" <[email-masked]>
To: "Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:52:28 +0330

Online <https://shorturl.ac/7ddhz> 	 Das Beste <https://ln.run/OfDT4> 	 In 
Ihrer Nähe <https://ln.run/gRFTo>

  <https://sun1-27.userapi.com/impg/9rjubfHvqvpx02K4_rntMRlFrCp62Gf_mmHwzg/YGvKDwWoIf8.jpg?size=864x1080&quality=95&sign=d38a35620f13c63c641e9eb1e12a1e9c&type=album>

Alles, wonach Sie gesucht haben, ist hier!

Beitreten <http://tiny.cc/9vojxz>