Subject: RE: CATHAY KIRIN // NNBL
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Shipping - Global Supply Chain \(China\)'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 09:35:53 +0330

Dear Captain

Good day

We sent your request to the owner to check and if any LOI needed to revert

Meanwhile

Please note that

1-      In the NNBL shipper, consignee, and other relevant information 
changes

2-        The quality test was created with AM SPEC letterhead, and 
parameters such as API, and total sulfur were changed, for instance, sulfur 
was changed from 1.88 to 2.12

3-      Also clarify if docs are to be signed by ship master or any agent 
you have in mind to seal and sign NNBL as I am afraid the agent in Malay 
will not help due to outstanding payments of the last three ship documents 
changes and no payment

We need BUYER (A&T) to accept the responsibility for all these doc creations 
and indemnify us from any potential or active risks relating to the ship and 
cargo regarding such changes

Kindly ask company management to send us such an LOI with the company 
letterhead as we need to give an LOI to ship owner for NNBL also

Very best regards

Operation team

From: Shipping - Global Supply Chain (China) 
[mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2023 8:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CATHAY KIRIN // NNBL

Good Day ,

Pls find NNBL which needs to be issued.

Since it’s only NNBL hence we would keep the OBL as it is and issue the 
attached NNBL without cancelling the OBL.

Kindly confirm

1) the contents of the NNBL (ship-related) are in order

2) should owners want any additional procedures for the issuance of NNBL 
then pls advise or the agent can issue the NNBL once details are confirmed.

With regards to the grade name pls be advised asf :

 明泊原油

MBT is abbreviation of Chinese "明泊"

Awaiting signed copy of the attached NN bbls .

Brgds,

Capt.Rick

Shipping Department - On Behalf Of Global Supply (China)

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

H/P : +41 79 965 86 56

WeChat ID : RS20122018