Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:47:45 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host extmail.optusnet.com.au [211.29.133.14]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    User unknown in virtual mailbox table
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.58.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302). [BN8NAM11FT050.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com
2024-03-16T14:15:39.055Z 08DC45BAEDE81F02]
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.58.161]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).

Subject: I suggest that we create a special communication between us.
From: "Viola" <[email-masked]>
To: "Viola" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:47:16 +0330

Good day!

Are you hungry for companionship?
Imagine me slowly undressing, waiting for you to take control.
My fantasies know no bounds and I want you to be a part of my evening.
Let me know how ready you are to make my daring dreams come true.
Email me here: SereneSolace99 <http://tiny.cc/lvojxz>  . Let's make our 
meeting unforgettable.