Subject: MT SEVDA//RE: MT SEVDA // SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS //CP DATE: 26.FEB.2023//2nd 6 months period(mutual agreement)
From: "Mansouri" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Farahbod'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 13:56:41 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

Ref. to enclosed M.t Sevda TCP dated 26.02.2023 , kindly informed the vessel
6months period will be completed on 27.08.2023-1500 hrs.LT.

Charterer should declare whether need the vessel for another 6 months
throught mutual agreement.

Furthermore the vessel should be discharged and release for drydocking if
charterer wish to extend the contract as per agreement.

In this regards request to advise the charterer decision for extension or
/redelivery within agreed period by soonest.

 

Best regards;

H.Mansouri

Chartering dep.

Tel. no:+982123803269

MOB: +989171777905